Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 241 of 251 (3,203 Views)

I too, have an interest in this...I have a desire to do a lot of things that my other female friends do not!  Such as, a trip on a river boat on the Amazon...I am open to just about anything and do like cruises, as well as land tours, or just adventures.  Have limited budget, so all inclusive vacations appeal to me.  I am 72, a widow, no health problems, and  live on the central coast of CA in the wine country!  Love to hear from someone with a plan!

Conversationalist

Message 242 of 251 (4,368 Views)

sunshine6574: What part of Utah? So far you're the first to respond from Utah. Salt Lake area for me, travel would not be a problem. I also like to golf (some people would disagree I could call  it golfing).

Conversationalist

Message 243 of 251 (4,451 Views)

GREAT IDEA! Yes, I am interested for a few reasons. What resonated for me: no cruises, I prefer getting to know culture of a spot. Small non-touristy, I have found to be so much more interesting. I live in Maine.

In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Hi, I am a female that loves to travel. I do a lot of solo traveling. I've done my share of research on single travel clubs. I love the concept, but the prices they charge is overwhelming. I am willing to travel by any mode except cruises.

My logic for omitting cruises is because you can only visit a location for a day or two tops, and then at night you have to be back on the ship.  I like my freedom.

I am hoping to meet a few females who are interested to gathering together to travel once or twice each year. We can all get acquainted via email and perhaps by the end of this year or whenever the time is right, we can plan our trips and off we go.

Is anyone interested in this idea? Your thoughts?

Posted by Love2Travel707

Info Seeker

Message 244 of 251 (5,145 Views)

In Response to Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?:

Being single meeting with female groups for travel would be beneficial for health reasons and entertaining. I would like to join such a group. I live in Utah.

I also live in Utah, single and wanting a travel partner.  Love to golf and national parks.

Posted by sissybear22

Conversationalist

Message 245 of 251 (5,150 Views)

Being single meeting with female groups for travel would be beneficial for health reasons and entertaining. I would like to join such a group. I live in Utah.

Highlighted
Info Seeker

RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 246 of 251 (5,153 Views)

In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with? by Love2Travel707

I'm a very fun, easy to get along with, honest person - I do have references! lol! I would love to be included in this group due to being single and loving to travel. 

Why don't you come to Memphis & meet me and I'll show you Memphis in a great touristy way!!!

Info Seeker

Message 247 of 251 (5,180 Views)
In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with? by Love2Travel707
I'm interested in finding traveling companions. I love beach vacations but am up to other ideas too. Done the cruise thing, done with that, lol. Actually considering an all inclusive in the Caribbean maybe, for next winter.
Mary
Gold Conversationalist

Message 248 of 251 (5,178 Views)

Hi there, I would love to find others to travel with.  We had one trip from meet and great to vegas but after that it seems it ended.  Am interested in New Orleans, Nashville and a stay in Panama.  I too prefer going to one place and taking little side trips from that place.  That you really get the flavor of the trip.  Pls let me know if you have anything scheduled.  Am from South Jersey is anyone from there interested in travelling.

rvdt1

Info Seeker

Message 249 of 251 (5,182 Views)

Yes, I am interested, and would like to travel in Europe and Moscow/St. Petersburg by train, bus tour, or cruise, but not by driving a rental car (too risky for me). It would be fun to travel with a group of ladies. I am single, female, retired, and in my early 60's. I live in New York City.

Conversationalist

Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 250 of 251 (5,144 Views)

Hi, I am a female that loves to travel. I do a lot of solo traveling. I've done my share of research on single travel clubs. I love the concept, but the prices they charge is overwhelming. I am willing to travel by any mode except cruises.

My logic for omitting cruises is because you can only visit a location for a day or two tops, and then at night you have to be back on the ship.  I like my freedom.

I am hoping to meet a few females who are interested to gathering together to travel once or twice each year. We can all get acquainted via email and perhaps by the end of this year or whenever the time is right, we can plan our trips and off we go.

Is anyone interested in this idea? Your thoughts?