AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Info Seeker

RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 251 of 255
In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with? by Love2Travel707
I'm interested in finding traveling companions. I love beach vacations but am up to other ideas too. Done the cruise thing, done with that, lol. Actually considering an all inclusive in the Caribbean maybe, for next winter.
Mary
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 252 of 255

Hi there, I would love to find others to travel with.  We had one trip from meet and great to vegas but after that it seems it ended.  Am interested in New Orleans, Nashville and a stay in Panama.  I too prefer going to one place and taking little side trips from that place.  That you really get the flavor of the trip.  Pls let me know if you have anything scheduled.  Am from South Jersey is anyone from there interested in travelling.

rvdt1

Info Seeker

Message 253 of 255

In Response to Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with? by Love2Travel707

Yes, I am interested, and would like to travel in Europe and Moscow/St. Petersburg by train, bus tour, or cruise, but not by driving a rental car (too risky for me). It would be fun to travel with a group of ladies. I am single, female, retired, and in my early 60's. I live in New York City.

Conversationalist

Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 254 of 255

Hi, I am a female that loves to travel. I do a lot of solo traveling. I've done my share of research on single travel clubs. I love the concept, but the prices they charge is overwhelming. I am willing to travel by any mode except cruises.

My logic for omitting cruises is because you can only visit a location for a day or two tops, and then at night you have to be back on the ship.  I like my freedom.

I am hoping to meet a few females who are interested to gathering together to travel once or twice each year. We can all get acquainted via email and perhaps by the end of this year or whenever the time is right, we can plan our trips and off we go.

Is anyone interested in this idea? Your thoughts?

Conversationalist

Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 254 of 255

Hi, I am a female that loves to travel. I do a lot of solo traveling. I've done my share of research on single travel clubs. I love the concept, but the prices they charge is overwhelming. I am willing to travel by any mode except cruises.

My logic for omitting cruises is because you can only visit a location for a day or two tops, and then at night you have to be back on the ship.  I like my freedom.

I am hoping to meet a few females who are interested to gathering together to travel once or twice each year. We can all get acquainted via email and perhaps by the end of this year or whenever the time is right, we can plan our trips and off we go.

Is anyone interested in this idea? Your thoughts?