Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 1 of 250 (98 Views)

I, too, am from the Midwest in MIssouri and would love to travel.  I really want to go to Hawaii or Alaska, but have other places in the continental US I would like to see, also.  I traveled to South Dakota this summer on my own but would have loved to have some company. 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 2 of 250 (394 Views)
Debra,
You might want to check out "Vacations to Go". They offer lots of discount hotels, air and cruises. Special discounts too - Teachers, Firefighters - even AARP members!
Bronze Conversationalist

Re: RE: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 3 of 250 (414 Views)

I am in **bleep** how about a cruise?

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 4 of 250 (540 Views)

Im in **bleep** logistics?  How to meet up.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 250 (554 Views)

Hi Mimi or others, please update me on whatever happened with this idea of yours. I live in No CA, am recently retired, widowed and looking for travel ideas. Maybe an Amtrak train trip for a start.

Debra

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 250 (721 Views)

I would certainly go for a trip, I'm in Nebraska and would love to see more of Este Park in Colo.  Where are you.  I do like to keep costs down not staying at 5 star places.  But could pay for my share.  I am 56 yrs old, not too good on long walks though.  Have hip replacements both side.  Can walk though fine as long as it is not too far. Enjoy sightseeing from car, shorter excursions ect. Dining out.   Kim C

Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 250 (747 Views)

Hi Rebecca, 

Everytime I have posted something, nobody really gets down to planning.  I would want more information of this train trip-depart from/destination ect.  I am 56 female in Gordon,MO.  Sounds adventerous though, I have til Aug 10.  Kim C    

Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 250 (756 Views)

I would love to do a train trip. The southwest chief would be fun. I am in the Midwest in MO..I am 59 female and can pay my own way

Rebecca
Conversationalist

Message 9 of 250 (943 Views)

Hi, 

Yes, I would certainly enjoy a trip this summer and able to pay my own expenses.  I have never traveld by train but am flexible and it takes the hassles out of driving.  Is there a certain area you'd like to travel to?  I haven't been to NW states or upper NE states yet. Lot's of places to explore.  Kim 

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 250 (955 Views)

I'm very interested in a travel mate.  I've driven, by myself, across the US several times stopping at historic sites, national parks, etc. Would like to find mate with similar interest.  I'm an active 70 yrs old, who still has a long bucket list.  If interested contact me!

Announcements
Rush Aid To Hurricane Irma victims and Your Gift Will Be Matched, Up To a Total of a $750,000. Donate.
Top Kudoed Authors