ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Conversationalist

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 11 of 255

I would certainly go for a trip, I'm in Nebraska and would love to see more of Este Park in Colo.  Where are you.  I do like to keep costs down not staying at 5 star places.  But could pay for my share.  I am 56 yrs old, not too good on long walks though.  Have hip replacements both side.  Can walk though fine as long as it is not too far. Enjoy sightseeing from car, shorter excursions ect. Dining out.   Kim C

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 12 of 255

Hi Rebecca, 

Everytime I have posted something, nobody really gets down to planning.  I would want more information of this train trip-depart from/destination ect.  I am 56 female in Gordon,MO.  Sounds adventerous though, I have til Aug 10.  Kim C    

Info Seeker

Message 13 of 255

I would love to do a train trip. The southwest chief would be fun. I am in the Midwest in MO..I am 59 female and can pay my own way

Rebecca
Conversationalist

Message 14 of 255

Hi, 

Yes, I would certainly enjoy a trip this summer and able to pay my own expenses.  I have never traveld by train but am flexible and it takes the hassles out of driving.  Is there a certain area you'd like to travel to?  I haven't been to NW states or upper NE states yet. Lot's of places to explore.  Kim 

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 255

I'm very interested in a travel mate.  I've driven, by myself, across the US several times stopping at historic sites, national parks, etc. Would like to find mate with similar interest.  I'm an active 70 yrs old, who still has a long bucket list.  If interested contact me!

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 16 of 255

I would love to, i am in **bleep**.

Info Seeker +

Message 17 of 255
I hope this topic is still alive.
I would love to find another female travel partner who wants to ride Amtrak from Northern Ca. to anywhere of interest going cross country. Must be able to pay your expenses. And enjoy laughter and having fun. I'm 59 yrs young. I use a mobility scooter, but I 'm still active and want to do stuff.
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 18 of 255

Hi,

I am interested in traveling, single woman in mid fifties.  Have summers off and would love to have others to share costs.  Usually can go from May 25th-Aug 13th.  Kim

Conversationalist

Message 19 of 255

Hi, I see the previous post are from 2013, I am a single 55 year old female who would love to travel.  No cruises, but national parks, Nashville or other areas with lots going on.  If you would be interested in summer month travel and want to share expense. Please post or reply.  SD Black Hills resident wanting to explore other areas.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 20 of 255

Sounds great!