Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Info Seeker +

Re: Attn: Females - Are you Interested in meeting other ladies to travel with?

Message 11 of 249 (687 Views)
I hope this topic is still alive.
I would love to find another female travel partner who wants to ride Amtrak from Northern Ca. to anywhere of interest going cross country. Must be able to pay your expenses. And enjoy laughter and having fun. I'm 59 yrs young. I use a mobility scooter, but I 'm still active and want to do stuff.
Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 12 of 249 (3,009 Views)

Hi,

I am interested in traveling, single woman in mid fifties.  Have summers off and would love to have others to share costs.  Usually can go from May 25th-Aug 13th.  Kim

Conversationalist

Message 13 of 249 (2,992 Views)

Hi, I see the previous post are from 2013, I am a single 55 year old female who would love to travel.  No cruises, but national parks, Nashville or other areas with lots going on.  If you would be interested in summer month travel and want to share expense. Please post or reply.  SD Black Hills resident wanting to explore other areas.  

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 14 of 249 (3,005 Views)

Sounds great!

Bronze Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 15 of 249 (2,945 Views)

I am interested in traveling with other mature females.

Info Seeker

Message 16 of 249 (3,147 Views)
I'm from Birmingham, al.I'm still fond of cruising, and would like a cruise tour to Alaska. I love Memphis, New Orleans, New York and Florida . I'm still governed by employment though.
Info Seeker

Message 17 of 249 (3,214 Views)
Hello. Would love to see some interest in this topic. I'm also a 61 yr old widow and love to travel; just not too keen about going alone. I live in Ohio.
Super Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 249 (3,212 Views)
TCM has been advertising their cruise from 11/1 to 11/6/15 to the Caribbean. Unfortunately, the cruise is sold out and there's a waiting list. In previous years special guests were announced, usually beloved movie stars. So many of them have died in the past year. If TCM is offering another cruise next year, would love to have someone to share the fun with. The opportunity to meet the hosts and special guests is awesome. Plus ppl who book the cruise all share an affinity for the old movies, in addition to possibly making new friends who appreciate TCM. It's not surprising that young folks, who are aspiring actors, have discovered TCM. The icons of film in the last 100 years have left their unforgettable performances on the silver screen that can never be equalled. If the trip interests you, please post your views.
Info Seeker

Message 19 of 249 (3,226 Views)

Hello, just found this topic.  Has it died?  Is there a group? I love to travel. I'm 61, a widow ... open to all possibilities. 

Info Seeker

Message 20 of 249 (2,941 Views)

Hi, sounds good. I am married but my husband cannot travel due to his working situation.  I live in Suffolk County which is in Long Island, N.Y.