Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Bless The Caregivers

Message 1 of 2

SIMPLEGAL wrote:

Having reached the stage of "senior" with no family and a partner who is disabled I often wonder who will care for me when I need help. I will probably be managed by a patient advocate which might be a good thing rather than being a burden on children or my sibling.  I would prefer having a more personal tie but having seen many wonderful caregivers caring for seniors here in Florida I am hopeful that I will also have someone kind and compassionate caring for me.

I am sure that most everyone who is alone has these same thoughts and cares.  I am glad that you have some thoughts and plans!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Recognized Social Butterfly

Bless The Caregivers

Message 2 of 2

Having reached the stage of "senior" with no family and a partner who is disabled I often wonder who will care for me when I need help. I will probably be managed by a patient advocate which might be a good thing rather than being a burden on children or my sibling.  I would prefer having a more personal tie but having seen many wonderful caregivers caring for seniors here in Florida I am hopeful that I will also have someone kind and compassionate caring for me.

Report Inappropriate Content