Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

WARNING -- DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH MARCUS/GOLDMAN SACHS (AARP RECOMMENDED)

WARNING -- DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH MARCUS/GOLDMAN SACHS (AARP RECOMMENDED)

WARNING: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PREDATOR MARCUS/GOLDMAN SACHS

They refuse to credit a simple $100 savings account bonus despite getting my money on time and using it for over the required 90 days because they say they have no record of me signing up for the bonus.  I say I signed up but never received a confirmation.  The backstory:

I got an email for an AARP/Marcus savings promotion on January 24, 2023 promising $100 if one did three things:
1) sign up
2) deposit $10,000 in new funds by February 15
3) leave balance with new funds in for at least 90 days

They acknowledge they got my $10,000 on time (February 9) and it was kept there far more than 90 days, plus I had done the same promotion in 2021 and 2022 with no issues.

I say I signed up with no confirmation, they say I didn't.  It's not the $100, it's the principle of treating customers fairly.  If an employee of mine repeatedly denied a long-time customer a piddly $100 in this situation, I'd fire them for stupidity.

I have repeatedly tried to get Marcus/Goldman to credit the $100 but they refuse, saying they have no record of me signing up.  AARP also stepped in to help, but they were refused, too.

Marcus/Goldman has declared war on me for $100, so I am prepared to make them pay many times over for their greed, arrogance and idiocy.

PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE PREDATOR MARCUS/GOLDMAN SACHS

Honored Social Butterfly

These "discussion" boards are certainly NOT the venue to widely distribute your warning.

Just look at the action these boards get.

It has been almost 30 minutes since you posted your comment, AARP supposedly has 38,000,000 members, and, if I am reading the "eye icon" right, you have had all of 11 people see your comment.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP