Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

OptumRX

I just had a nightmare dealing with OptumRX. Monday, June 12 they did a Bait N Switch on me. I ordered insulin early Monday. Was told they would overnight and the cost was $31.97 for 3 mos. Great. Then I get a text stating there was a problem with my card. At 4:30 in the afternoon they tell me the problem was an interior problem,  and was fine. They deducted the $31.97. They informed me they donโ€™t offer overnight shipping and it would be 5 to 10 business days before delivery. I told them to cancel the order I needed it sooner. Tuesday morning a $95 withdrawal was done on my bank. I called them and told them to cancel the unauthorized order immediately. I called back requested Cust Serv Supervisor told her to cancel order, and my account. They shipped the order anyway several hours later. I was prevented from getting my insulin in a timely matter. I will never use OptumRX again, ever.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP