Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Fake Fan groups for Alan Jackson

This one takes the cake, I found another new fan club for on Facebook for Alan Jackson -Great Country Legend,  shows Alan Jackson’s Daughter as creater of this fan club. I liked it and joined. Then I started getting  hammered with instant messages from what is pictured as his daughter. Wanted me to join a place where I could speak with her Father Alan Jackson. I declined. I double clicked on the creater profile her picture and read further to see many things about Nigeria 🇳🇬. Nothing on her family . I deleted & blocked this site. They apparently try to get you to join something where there will have a fake voice of Alan Jackson and it will cost you $$$$$$ a big scam. 

Spoiler

I just received what it said was an audio call from Alan Jackson. After his name was the blue check mark but it said I had to allow the microphone to Facebook in order to take the call. Believe me I was tempted because I Love Alan Jackson but I did not allow it is this a scam

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP