AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

Message 1 of 2,410 (24 Views)

dl73698250 wrote:

Epster wrote:

@dl73698250  That's an easy mistake to make, but the singer here (Randy Bachman) was an original member of The Guess Who. This is The Guess Who on a reunion tour performing a BTO song. Wild but fun, huh? Smiley Happy 

Wow. Who wouldda thunk?

@dl73698250 I know, right? Smiley Happy

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Super Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 2,410 (27 Views)

Epster wrote:

dl73698250 wrote:

Epster wrote:

The Guess Who    Takin' Care of Business

What??? When I first saw this, I thought of Bachman Turner Overdrive's version. Then I saw your next post. What???  Then I checked out this version. Somebody made a mistake. This is not the Guess Who. This is BTO.

@dl73698250  That's an easy mistake to make, but the singer here (Randy Bachman) was an original member of The Guess Who. This is The Guess Who on a reunion tour performing a BTO song. Wild but fun, huh? Smiley Happy

Wow. Who wouldda thunk?

Message 3 of 2,410 (33 Views)

dl73698250 wrote:

Epster wrote:

What??? When I first saw this, I thought of Bachman Turner Overdrive's version. Then I saw your next post. What???  Then I checked out this version. Somebody made a mistake. This is not the Guess Who. This is BTO.

The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. - Julius Erving
Super Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 2,410 (37 Views)

Epster wrote:

Message 5 of 2,410 (44 Views)

Bachman Turner Overdrive   Let It Ride, Roll On Down The Highway, Hey You, Four Wheel Drive  (Reunion concert)

Message 6 of 2,410 (45 Views)

Message 7 of 2,410 (56 Views)

The Guess Who    American Woman (14 minute live version)

Message 8 of 2,410 (56 Views)

The Guess Who   No Time (extended version)

Message 9 of 2,410 (56 Views)

The Guess Who  These Eyes

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 2,410 (56 Views)

The Lovin' Spoonful   Magic

Hoboy, does this ever take me back. Smiley Happy