Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Silver Conversationalist

Re: WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

Message 21 of 2,885

I listen to  Charlie puth. And Halsey and  Camila Cabello. Jessie J. Demi Lovato and Ed   Sheridan.all of new music. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 2,885

U2 The Showman (Little More Better)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 23 of 2,885

I listen to either Pandora or You Tube for music of the 50's and 60's. Was listening to Brenda Lee's "I'm losing you" when I signed on this morning.

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 2,885

I used my iTunes gift card to purchase Lost Words by Felicia Barton.  She is one of the regular singers on Dancing With the Stars.  Some of her music is on YouTube, such as Tightrope.  

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 2,885

I enjoy the Golden Oldies, but sometimes watch the new videos of the old song on YouTube such as Brand New Key.  When I was a young girl, I had a pair of roller skates with a key so the song brings back memories.  

Info Seeker

Message 26 of 2,885

I am strictly Old School, The Platters, Johnny Mathis, Mary Wells, The Miracles, Teh Tempting Temptations, etc., actually anything Old School R&B.  Every now and then some Luther Vandross, just as long as, It's s R&B.  Have Pandora on my cell and Smart TV and built my own playlist.  Turn TV viewing off and play Pandora and let the memories begin.  Love it! Love it!

Info Seeker

Message 27 of 2,885

Well, I have thirty bucks in new iTunes gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, but currently the selections aren't that great.  The last album I downloaded was "Day Breaks" by Nora Jones, I've listened to it a lot.  Before that was "Southern Blood", the last record that Gregg Allman made.

Mike

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 2,885

I prefer instrumental music from the medieval to classical periods.  We often borrow CDs from the library and I have a good collection of my own.  This week we listened to classical guitar by both Segovia and Parkening, a Baroque Terpsichore by Praetorius, and Handel's Water Music.  Then once in a while we'll liven things up with some Scott Joplin Rags. 

Conversationalist

Message 29 of 2,885

It's my boys! You have excellent taste. 

Super Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 2,885

Classic jazz from the 50's and 60's.