Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

U2 There is A Light

(... guard your innocence from hallucination and know that darkness always gathers around the light...)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way

(... the door is open to go through, if I could I would come too but the path is made by you... as you walk start singing and stop talking...) 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Blackout

old school U2 (loves it!)

When the lights go out, you throw yourself about
In the darkness where we learn to see
When the lights go out, don’t you ever doubt
The light that we can really be

Statues fall, democracy is flat on its back, Jack
We had it all, and what we had is not coming back, Zack
A big mouth says the people, they don’t wanna be free for free
The blackout, is this an extinction event we see

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Landlady

Such a lovely love song. 🙂

(... what keeps us standing in this view is the view that we can be brand new ... )

(Landland takes me up in the air ... I go I go were I would not dare... Landlady shows me the stars up there, I'm weightless, weighless when she is there ...)

(space... her place is where I found my parking space and when I'm losing ground you know she gives it back to me...)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2  The Little Things That Give You Away

(Its the little things that give you away, the words you cannot say, your big mouth in the way... this freedom might cost you - your liberty...)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 The Showman

(... it is what it is but its not what it seems...)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Red Flag Day

(I-I-I- can feel your body shaking. I-I-I- I will meet you where the waves are breakin ... Baby its a Red Flag Day, baby let's get in the water ...)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Summer of Love

(I been thinking about the west coast ... not the one that everyone knows...)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2  American Soul

(Blessed are the bullies, for one day they will have to stand up to themselves. Blessed are the liars, for the truth can be awkward...)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Get Out Of Your Own Way

(love has got to fight for its existence...)

Honored Social Butterfly

U2  You're the Best Thing About Me

(you're the best thing about me... the best things are easy to destroy... I'll be crying out hard bad can a good time feel?...)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

U2 Lights Of Home

(shouldn't be here, cuz I should be dead... I can see the lights in front of me ... hey, I've been waitin to get home a long time)

Honored Social Butterfly

John Mayer  Helpless

Honored Social Butterfly

John Mayer  Speak For Me

Honored Social Butterfly

Ed Sheeran & John Mayer   Don't

Regular Social Butterfly

Silly Bones, by Streets of Laredo

Honored Social Butterfly

Red Pill Blues. Maroon 5

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsIKgORUYDoy2giRTNC1PY-0iTD7XACXV

Honored Social Butterfly

Mariah Carey. Christmas.  Baby Please Come Home

https://youtu.be/ah-U9ECRZog

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jazz soundtrack to my morning ... ahhhhh ...

Honored Social Butterfly

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Mary Did You Know. CeeLo Green

https://youtu.be/D1ptNwE7K8o

Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Audoslave  Like A Stone

Honored Social Butterfly

The Christmas Song. Nay King Cole

https://youtu.be/7EgZAajTf08

Honored Social Butterfly

Christmas Time is Here Again   The Beatles

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Justin Bieber  Love Yourself

Honored Social Butterfly

I've basically had this album on repeat for the past two weeks.

U2 Love Is All We Have

Honored Social Butterfly

The Smithereens and Belinda Carlisle  Blue Period

Honored Social Butterfly

John Lennon   Mind Games

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP