Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Al Stewart    Year Of The Cat

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Joe Jackson    Steppin' Out

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Al Stewart   Time Passages

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Emerson Lake and Palmer   From The Beginning (original and alternate 8:27 long)

Honored Social Butterfly

Gerry Rafferty   Baker Street (long version)

Honored Social Butterfly

Carly Simon   That's The Way I Always Heard It Should Be

Honored Social Butterfly

Janis Ian   At Seventeen (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

James Taylor & Carly Simon  Mockingbird (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Carly Simon    Nobody Does It Better (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Carly Simon   You Belong To Me (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Stevie Wonder and Gladys Knight  That's What Friends Are For

Honored Social Butterfly

The Who  Pinball Wizard

Honored Social Butterfly

The Animals   When I Was Young

Honored Social Butterfly

Whoa: Kasey Kasem does the intro!

The Animals  We Gotta Get Out of This Place

Honored Social Butterfly

The Animals   House of the Rising Sun

Honored Social Butterfly

The Rolling Stones   Paint It Black

Honored Social Butterfly

Warren Zevon  Mutineer

Honored Social Butterfly

Taylor Swift  Are You Ready For It?

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Mr Blue Sky

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO   Livin' Thing

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Shine A Little Love

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Telephone Line 

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO   Last Train To London

Regular Social Butterfly

@Epster wrote:

ELO   Last Train To London

Haven't heard that one in a long time. They usually play their other hits. But, every time I see this song in print, I don't think of the music. I'm always reminded of the song Next Plane To London by the Rose Garden. I still haven't got that straight yet.

Honored Social Butterfly

M  Pop Muzik

Honored Social Butterfly

The Buggies  Video Killed The Radiostar

Honored Social Butterfly

@dl73698250  Right? I basically only listen to songs via my nano and YouTube anymore. YouTube is great for finding those tunes wandering around yet in ye olde noggin. 😉 

Honored Social Butterfly

The Art of Noise feat. Max Headroom  Paranoimia

Oh how this takes me back!

Honored Social Butterfly

Blue Man Group  I Feel Love 

!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

M Pop Muzik (official video: more fun that the previous one)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP