Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Leonard Cohen   Treaty

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Leonard Cohen  Leaving The Table

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Leonard Cohen   Traveling Light

Honored Social Butterfly

Leonard Cohen  You Want It Darker

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats  Too Hip, Gotta Go

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats  Unbangi Stomp

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats   Something's Wrong With My Radio

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats   How Long You Wanna Live, Anyway?

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats   Bring It Back

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats   Sexy & 17

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats   Be Bop A Lula

Honored Social Butterfly

Stray Cats   Rock This Town (live)

Kudos
Views
Contributor

JCole & D'Angelo

Honored Social Butterfly

Edgar Winter   Frankenstein

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

The Guess Who    American Woman (14 minute live version)

Honored Social Butterfly

Bachman Turner Overdrive   Let It Ride, Roll On Down The Highway, Hey You, Four Wheel Drive  (Reunion concert)

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Guess Who   No Time (extended version)

Honored Social Butterfly

The Guess Who    Takin' Care of Business

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@Epster wrote:

What??? When I first saw this, I thought of Bachman Turner Overdrive's version. Then I saw your next post. What???  Then I checked out this version. Somebody made a mistake. This is not the Guess Who. This is BTO.

Honored Social Butterfly

@dl73698250 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

What??? When I first saw this, I thought of Bachman Turner Overdrive's version. Then I saw your next post. What???  Then I checked out this version. Somebody made a mistake. This is not the Guess Who. This is BTO.

@dl73698250  That's an easy mistake to make, but the singer here (Randy Bachman) was an original member of The Guess Who. This is The Guess Who on a reunion tour performing a BTO song. Wild but fun, huh? 🙂

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@Epster wrote:

@dl73698250 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

@dl73698250  That's an easy mistake to make, but the singer here (Randy Bachman) was an original member of The Guess Who. This is The Guess Who on a reunion tour performing a BTO song. Wild but fun, huh? 🙂

Wow. Who wouldda thunk?

Honored Social Butterfly

Addicted to Love.  Robert Palmer

https://youtu.be/XcATvu5f9vE

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@dl73698250 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

Wow. Who wouldda thunk?

@dl73698250 I know, right? 🙂

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Guess Who  These Eyes

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Lovin' Spoonful   Magic

Hoboy, does this ever take me back. 🙂 

Honored Social Butterfly

The Lovin' Spoonful  You Didn't Have To Be So Nice

Honored Social Butterfly

Edison Lighthouse  Love Grows

Honored Social Butterfly

The Four Tops   It's The Same Old Song

Honored Social Butterfly

Crosby, Stills and Nash   Our House

Honored Social Butterfly

Peter Gabriel  Big Time

... to let those big words come right out!...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP