Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Ken Curtis. Tumbling Tumbleweeds

https://youtu.be/fWR6FLnPack

Honored Social Butterfly

Genesis  I Can't Dance

... only thing about me is the waaay I walk ...

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Phil Collins Inside Out

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Philip Bailey, Phil Collins   Easy Lover

Honored Social Butterfly

Genesis  Dreaming While You Sleep

Honored Social Butterfly

ELO  Turn To Stone (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Genesis  Home By The Sea

Honored Social Butterfly

Genesis   No Son Of Mine

Honored Social Butterfly

Genesis   Hold On My Heart

Honored Social Butterfly

Genesis  In Too Deep

Honored Social Butterfly

Genesis   Follow You, Follow Me

Honored Social Butterfly

Madonna  Material Girl

Honored Social Butterfly

Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes   Up Where We Belong

Honored Social Butterfly

Lionel Richie   Say You, Say Me

Honored Social Butterfly

Billy Ocean   Carribean Queen (No More Love On The Run)

Honored Social Butterfly

Hall & Oates  She's Gone (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Rick James feat. Smokey Robinson   Ebony Eyes

Honored Social Butterfly

Gloria Estefan   Rhythm Is Gonna Get You

Honored Social Butterfly

Raydio  You Can't Change That

Honored Social Butterfly

Bruce Hornsby   The Way It Is

Honored Social Butterfly

Mike and the Mechanics   The Living Years

Honored Social Butterfly

Steve Winwood   Back In The High Life Again

Honored Social Butterfly

Steve Winwood, Eric Clapton  Can't Find My Way Home

Honored Social Butterfly

Norah Jones   It's A Wonderful Time For Love

Honored Social Butterfly

Jimmie Rodgers - various hits all on youtube 

Kisses Sweeter than Wine

Honeycomb

Oh Oh I'm Falling in Love Again

Danny Boy

Walking Matilda (with a beat)

Greensleeves  (described as haunting, and it is)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4xntqdDBbM&index=7&list=PL6GhE0Cx8Fg9BsyKqD_DWyK8JyAy7RQ0G

Scarlet Ribbons  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRVlUHtts-Q

Wimoweh The Lion Sleeps Tonight  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4hFZojqZ0

Unchained Melody

Tammy

Autumn Leaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO0ykBO_NtU

The Wreck of the John B

Today 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDjF1tnBhPc

Such a beautiful voice, one of the best I'd say, he could sing anything and everything.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

Vangelis  Chariots of Fire

(You win, again. Congrats on breaking the record. Again. :))

Honored Social Butterfly

https://youtu.be/QnIL8AKWRNQ

Beth Heart.  A Change is Gonna Come.  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Alan Parsons Project  Luciferama

Honored Social Butterfly

Alan Parsons Project   Alpha Centauri

Honored Social Butterfly

Alan Parsons Project   Beginnings

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP