Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine How Big How Blue How Beautiful

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Money On My Mind

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Stay With Me

And again, live, with Mary Blige

Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Like I Can

Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Make It To Me feat. Howard Lawrence (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Too Good At Goodbyes 

Honored Social Butterfly

https://youtu.be/IqbPBWQNkzM

My Big Mouth.  Oasis.   : )

Honored Social Butterfly

Culture Club Do You Really Want To Hurt Me

Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Restart

Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Lay Me Down

Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith Writing's On The Wall

Honored Social Butterfly

Sam Smith I'm Not The Only One

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Breaking Down

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine What The Water Gave Me

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Drumming Song

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Rabbit Heart

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine What Kind of Man

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Queen of Peace & Long and Lost

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Delilah

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Ship to Wreck

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine You've Got The Love

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Spectrum

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Never Let Me Go

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Shake it Out

Honored Social Butterfly

This is @KidBoy2's fault. He posted that Hyundai commercial. 🙂

Neil Diamond Sweet Caroline

Honored Social Butterfly

Neil Diamond America

Honored Social Butterfly

Sting feat. Lady Gaga King Of Pain (live)

Queen queen queen of paiiiin!

Honored Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

Honored Social Butterfly

Florence and the Machine Kiss with a Fist

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP