Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Info Seeker

Re: Songs about Time

Message 51 of 611 (948 Views)

My favorite is:

Unchained melodies by the Righteous Brothers

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 611 (770 Views)

Time of Your Life    Greenday

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Silver Conversationalist

Message 53 of 611 (705 Views)

As soon as I read the question my "mind" started humming the tune to "Summertime, Summertime" which was a hit by the Jamies back in 1958 and then returned to be a hit again in 1962. 

Conversationalist

Message 54 of 611 (690 Views)

"The Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell

Conversationalist

Message 55 of 611 (675 Views)

It's Late - Ricky Nelson; Another Day - Paul McCartney; If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher;  Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins; Another Saturday Night - Sam Cooke & Cat Stevens; I'd Wait a Million Years - Grass Roots; Any Day Now - Elvis Presley & Ronnie Milsap; Blue Monday - Fats Domino; For the Good Times - Kris Kristofferson/Ray Price/Rita Coolidge; Calendar Girl - Neil Sedaka; Class Of '57 - Statler Bros.; Come Monday - Jimmy Buffett; For Ol' Times Sake - Elvid Presley 

Info Seeker

Message 56 of 611 (681 Views)

Time is on my side. By the Stones

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 57 of 611 (672 Views)

Midnight Rider, Gregg Allman; I Saw Her Again, The Mamas & Papas; Friday On My Mind, Easybeats; Long Time, Boston; Summer of '69, Bryan Adams; Need You Tonight, INXS; Nights In White Satin, The Moody Blues; Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton; A Beautiful Morning, The Rascals; Pleasant Valley Sunday, The Monkees; Everyday Is A Winding Road, Sheryl Crow; High Time We Left, Joe Cocker; Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight, James Taylor; Angel Of The Morning, Merrilee Rush; Morning Has Broken, Cat Stevens; Night Fever, The Bee Gees; Minute By Minute, The Doobie Brothers; Whatever Gets You Through The Night, John Lennon; Let's Live For Today, The Grass Roots; Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again, The Fortunes; Rainy Days & Mondays Always Get Me Down; Late In The Evening, Paul Simon; No Sugar Tonight, The Guess Who; Lonely Days, The Bee Gees; Isn't It Time and Every Time I Think Of You, The Babys; Ladies Night, Kool & The Gang; Lonely Nights, Neil Sedaka; The Lion Sleeps Tonight, The Tokens; In the Air Tonight, Phil Collins; Saturday Night, The Bay City Rollers; I'd Really Love To See You Tonight, England Dan & John Ford Coley.

Info Seeker

Message 58 of 611 (688 Views)

How about summer in the city

the loven spoonful

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 59 of 611 (524 Views)
I just love that song!
Info Seeker

Message 60 of 611 (459 Views)