Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: SONG TITLES with and SONGS about DISTANCES/TRAVEL

Message 21 of 560 (298 Views)

Free Ride      Edgar Winter Group

Conversationalist

Message 22 of 560 (321 Views)

gatorgorilla wrote:

canarybird wrote:

I thought I was replying to the person who entered Harry Nillson's song "Everybody's Talking"; sorry for the confusion - this is my first time posting on AARP.

Not to worry - confusion occurs occasionally.  Welcome to the AARP site, @canarybird!  Hope you will join in at topics of your choosing, including this one, with further posts. Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Conversationalist

Message 23 of 560 (294 Views)

dl73698250 wrote:

canarybird wrote:

I thought I was replying to the person who entered Harry Nillson's song "Everybody's Talking"; sorry for the confusion - this is my first time posting on AARP.

Oh, that was me. I had a hard time with it, too. For some reason, the replies don't get added to the previous comment, but gets added as its own comment. You have to reference the previous comment somehow, so it doesn't get lost. After you click the reply button, you can click the "Quote" button to copy the previous comment into your reply. Or you can just cut-&-paste what you want to refer to into your reply.     I had a few of Nillson's albums. Nillson Shmillson, Son Of Shmillson, The Point (with Me & My Arrow).  Good stuff.

Yes the setup is kind of confusing. Thanks for your help! 

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 560 (303 Views)

Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

I Can't Drive 55 by Sammy Hagar

Conversationalist

Message 25 of 560 (355 Views)

If we want to get into the REALLY old oldies, how about "Come, Josephine, in My Flying Machine" and "In My Merry Oldsmobile"? (Ah, the good old days of "Sing Along with Mitch"...) By the way, "Merry Oldsmobile" got an update when the Olds 442 first came out.

Gold Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 26 of 560 (350 Views)

Oakland, We're For You - The Good Time Washboard 3.

Info Seeker

Message 27 of 560 (340 Views)

"Leaving On a Jet Plane"; "Yellow Brick Road"; "Chicago, Chicago"; "Oklahoma"; "Bali Hai"

Info Seeker

Message 28 of 560 (316 Views)

"On the Way to Cape May" - recorded by Al Alberts, is a great song about traveling to the New Jersey shore. Still very popular in PA and NJ.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 29 of 560 (338 Views)

@rp13943674: Careful - you may start a new thread: "But the Flip Side was Supposed to be the Hit!" Blessings to you.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 560 (334 Views)

canarybird wrote:

Oh, that was me. I had a hard time with it, too. For some reason, the replies don't get added to the previous comment, but gets added as its own comment. You have to reference the previous comment somehow, so it doesn't get lost. After you click the reply button, you can click the "Quote" button to copy the previous comment into your reply. Or you can just cut-&-paste what you want to refer to into your reply.     I had a few of Nillson's albums. Nillson Shmillson, Son Of Shmillson, The Point (with Me & My Arrow).  Good stuff.