Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Dolores O'Riordan, voice of The Cranberries, dies at 46 J

Honored Social Butterfly

Dolores O'Riordan, voice of The Cranberries, dies at 46 J

Dolores O'Riordan, voice of The Cranberries, dies at 46  Updated 12:54 am, Tuesday, January 16, 2018 

LONDON (AP) — Dolores O'Riordan, whose urgent, powerful voice helped make Irish rock band The Cranberries a global success in the 1990s, died suddenly on Monday at a London hotel. She was 46.

The singer-songwriter's publicist, Lindsey Holmes, confirmed that O'Riordan died in London, where she was recording,

"No further details are available at this time," Holmes said, adding that O'Riordan's family was "devastated" by the news.

http://www.dariennewsonline.com/news/world/article/Cranberries-singer-Dolores-O-Riordan-dead-at-46-1...

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Rest in Peace..  lost way too young!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I  was  shocked to  read  of  her  death.  She  had  an  unique  way  of  singing  that  caught  my  ear  in  the  mid  90's.  I  read  a  link  today  where  Dolores  stated  that  she  had  been  binge  drinking  in  December  and  had  some  serious  back  problems,  so  maybe  this  led  to  her  demise.  So  sad.

Honored Social Butterfly

ls1873 wrote:

I  was  shocked to  read  of  her  death.  She  had  an  unique  way  of  singing  that  caught  my  ear  in  the  mid  90's.  I  read  a  link  today  where  Dolores  stated  that  she  had  been  binge  drinking  in  December  and  had  some  serious  back  problems,  so  maybe  this  led  to  her  demise.  So  sad.

Awful.  So young. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP