Caring for loved ones?

Find the resources you need

Community
Entertainment & Leisure

nyadrn
Topics: 295
Kudos: 6,230

Billy Joel’s Big-Hearted Duet Goes Viral

Meet the Piano Man Jr. As seen in a video that's taking the Internet by storm, Billy Joel fulfilled a Vanderbilt University student's ultimate dream: a onstage performance of "New York State of Mind" with the singer-songwriter.

The student, Michael Pollack, stood up during a question-and-answer session with the singer and posed what had to be the question he's been waiting to ask his whole life.

Mentioning the performer's sax player, he said, "My favorite song of yours is 'New York State of Mind.' I was very fortunate to play with Richie Cannata many times in New York City, and I was wondering if I could play it with you."

After a short pause, Joel said, "OK."

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/billy-joel-big-hearted-duet-goes-viral-184956488.html

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Please use plain text.
nyadrn

Billy Joel’s Big-Hearted Duet Goes Viral

Meet the Piano Man Jr. As seen in a video that's taking the Internet by storm, Billy Joel fulfilled a Vanderbilt University student's ultimate dream: a onstage performance of "New York State of Mind" with the singer-songwriter.

The student, Michael Pollack, stood up during a question-and-answer session with the singer and posed what had to be the question he's been waiting to ask his whole life.

Mentioning the performer's sax player, he said, "My favorite song of yours is 'New York State of Mind.' I was very fortunate to play with Richie Cannata many times in New York City, and I was wondering if I could play it with you."

After a short pause, Joel said, "OK."

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/billy-joel-big-hearted-duet-goes-viral-184956488.html

Please use plain text.
nyadrn

RE: Billy Joel’s Big-Hearted Duet Goes Viral

In Response to Billy Joel’s Big-Hearted Duet Goes Viral by nyadrn

What a nice story : )

Please use plain text.