Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Social Butterfly

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 21 of 165 (113 Views)

Stretching the limit a little here, but how about "The Boxer".  I'm sure Simon and Garfunkle were singing about the pugilist.  But I was picturing underwear.   Woman Wink

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 22 of 165 (115 Views)

Venus In Blue Jeans      Jimmy Clanton

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 165 (121 Views)

HOT BLOODed!      Foreigner

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 165 (120 Views)

HOT LEGS!      Rod Stewart

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 165 (104 Views)

HOT PANTS!      James Brown   #15 in 1971

Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 165 (93 Views)

LookOverYonder....  thanks, this is a fun topic, and makes my memory work hard thinking of the songs.  I just wasn't sure on the duplicates issue.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 165 (102 Views)

Heart of My Heart.... Four Aces     ;-)

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 28 of 165 (104 Views)

For JoyaDe.......... Hi JoyaDe. I've often wished for these responses to be alphabetical, myself :-). In fact though, it is okay, it's acceptable to duplicate any previous response. Any topic I introduce allows for duplication. Myself, I enjoy seeing duplicates. They illustrate a certain popularity which exists within our age group, as youthful as we are still. So, you are free to post whatever comes to mind, even if it was a previous post. Have fun. And thanks for participating within the Rock N' Roll community.

Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 165 (113 Views)

It is a cute song. Years ago, it was the favorite of the little boy who lived next door. He is probably in his 50's by now, as he was around my sons age. I listen to an oldies radio station and just heard it again the other day. It always brings a smile to my face. So I am glad it was included.

Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 165 (126 Views)
I would be neat if all of the songs were in an alphabetical list, so I could see if the one I'm thinking of is already there.

Heart of My Heart.... Four Aces