Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 11 of 234 (136 Views)

MaVolta wrote:

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days! 

Oh that sets my grin to shining. Smiley Happy I had sibs that played the autoharp, the banjo and the guitar. I either played harmonica or sang. Good times.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 12 of 234 (139 Views)

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days! 

Message 13 of 234 (149 Views)

Sir Mix-A-Lot  Baby Got Back  (I Like Big Butts)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 234 (149 Views)

Barefoot Blue Jean Night     Jake Owen

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 15 of 234 (120 Views)

One FOOT On The Path     Kenny Wayne Shepherd     to nyadrn:   LOL!

Message 16 of 234 (96 Views)

Big Foot. Chickenfoot.  LOL

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 17 of 234 (97 Views)

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems     Kenny Chesney & others

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 18 of 234 (96 Views)

HEAD to TOE     Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam

Message 19 of 234 (183 Views)

mp8908 wrote:

Below My Feet          Mumford & Sons

Death on Two Legs Queen

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 234 (181 Views)

Below My Feet          Mumford & Sons