When Does a Loved One Need Caregiving? Get Answers From AARP’s ‘Family Caregiving Online Series.’ Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 91 of 262

(I Just) Died in Your Arms    Cutting Crew

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 92 of 262

Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison;Hippy Hippy Shake by ?; Fingertips, Stevie Wonder; Green Eyed Lady, Sugarloaf; Blue Eyes, Elton John; Hold Your Head Up, Argent; Owner Of A Lonely Heart, Yes; Doctor My Eyes, Jackson Browne; Sister Golden Hair, America; Piece Of My Heart, Big Brother & The Holding Company; Suite: Judy Blue Eyes, Crosby, Stills & Nash; Stop Draggin' My Heart Around; When I See You Smile, Bad English; Heart & Soul, Huey Lewis & The News; Eyes Without A Face; Billy Idol; San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair), Scott McKenzie; Down On My Knees, Bread; If You Could Read My Mind, Gordon Lightfoot; Heart Of Gold, Neil Young.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 93 of 262

Pink Shoe Laces -- Dodie Stevens

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 94 of 262

Going Out Of My HEAD -- Little Anthony & the Imperials

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 95 of 262

A White Sport Coat And A Pink Carnation - Marty Robbins

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 96 of 262

Hold On to Your Hat      The Rolling Stones  1989 Steel Wheels

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 97 of 262

HEAD to TOE      Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 98 of 262

Back Of My Hand       Ron Sexsmith

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 99 of 262

My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink      Jimmy Buffett

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 100 of 262

Under My Thumb          The Rolling Stones