Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker +

Re: what is my auction win? and why does the email form under the help link not work?

Message 1 of 9 (94 Views)

Yo! Hope this will help. To send AARP Teri a private message, click on her name next to her message. This will bring you to a new screen, on which it will say, near the right-hand portion of the page, send a private message. Click on that, and voila!

Info Seeker

Re: what is my auction win? and why does the email form under the help link not work?

Message 2 of 9 (105 Views)

first off, this site is insane to try to use.  I have no idea where on this site you are talking about to send a private message. I cannot find it..I have searched. Please tell me where to find this on this site. I would be happy to send you all my mailing address, as your site does not seem to be able to send an email to me. I changed the mail yesterday and it sent the confirmation..but I have received nothing since. Please provide a link to this messages area where I can send you a private message with my mailing address so that I can finally get the gift card.

thanks.

Community Manager

Message 3 of 9 (138 Views)

We are sorry that this has been difficult for you to obtain.

I did attempt to email you last week and I received an automated message that my email  was deleted without being read on Thursday, November 09, 2017 11:55:25 AM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time.  The email was sent to the email address you have registered with on this site.  We do not have any other information for you in order to contact you.  I would be happy to have the gift card in the mail or via email, but we will need you to contact us with your information.  

You can send a Private Message to me by click on the Envelope located on the message board pages  Image shown here-  

Then select Compse New Message:

composenewmsg.JPG

Then type in to the To:  AARPTeri - my name will appear and you can send me your email address or mailing address so we can take care of this for you.

Teri

AARPTeri
Community Manager

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 9 (140 Views)

We are sorry that this has been difficult for you to obtain.

I did attempt to email you last week using the email address you have registered with on this site and with the Rewards for Good site.  We do not have any other information for you in order to contact you.  I would be happy to have the gift card in the mail or via email, but we will need you to contact us with your information.  

You can send an email to community@aarp.org and we can respond to you from there OR you can send a Private Message to me by click on the Envelope located on the message board pages  Image shown here-  

Then select Compse New Message:

composenewmsg.JPG

Then type in to the To:  AARPTeri - my name will appear and you can send me your email address or mailing address so we can take care of this for you.

Teri

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Message 5 of 9 (145 Views)

and by the way, you email system seems to be at issue as well with other things. I long ago (maybe 4 months ago) stopped receiving the emails that used to include 150 bonus points and tips, and I attempted to update my email address with a different one thinking that this was the issue, and your system has not sent the confirmation email to the new email address either. Please...all I want is my hard earned gift card so I can take my disabled wife to the movies...is this so hard to do? 

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 9 (150 Views)

HI, I have NOT received and email to my email account. I don't know where you are sending it..but I have no email for the gift card, no email from you as to the referenced answer. WHERE IS MY GIFT CARD? This forum seems to be the only way to contact anyone at aarp as your help email still does not work. Is someone going to help or do I need to contact the Il. states attorney's office?  really...all this for a $10 gift card seems like AARP just allowing ill will when simple fix could be had.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 7 of 9 (186 Views)

@sa5875  We have confirmed that did win an claim an auction item.  An email was sent to you regarding your e-Gift card, it would have come from as follows: 

Subject:  Rewards eGift Card

from the address:  <deluxerewards@vcdelivery.com>.  

Can you check your email and let us know if you did receive?  I have also sent this to your email address to insure you are receiving and to request some additional information.

Thank you!

AARPTeri
Community Manager

Message 8 of 9 (197 Views)

@sa5875  Thank you for posting!  We were not aware of hte lissue with the form and are working to fix.  I have also elevated your inquiry to the card and will let you know soon.

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

what is my auction win? and why does the email form under the help link not work?

Message 9 of 9 (234 Views)

I won a gift card on the auction over a month ago. I claimed it and have since heard nothing, seen nothing, received nothing and ...when I try to contact help email, the form will not submit stating to come back later. I should not have to call to get this gift card. This is my first auction win, and you would think that AARP would be legitimate. Who do I go to or contact to get my rightful auction prize?