Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Woo Hoo! Get Those New Years Points!

Message 1 of 3

In case anyone is keeping score at home: I surpassed 820,000 points this morning. Woo hooo! 5,000 a day, that's all we ask. Smiley Happy

Go get your annually renewing points! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Re: Woo Hoo! Get Those New Years Points!

Message 2 of 3

Just a reminder to go get those Once A Year points.

I finally made it up to 800,000 points a few days after Christmas. Thanks to the Once A Year renewing activities mentioned above, I've earned over 810,000 points as of this morning. And there's more available!

This >almost< makes up for the gross loss of points from daily and weekly renewing activities they removed in early December. Not quite, since those tasks are still missing, but, as long as I'm earning ~5,000 points a day I'll try not to complain too loudly. Smiley Happy 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Woo Hoo! Get Those New Years Points!

Message 3 of 3

So I noticed that a bunch --not all-- of the Once A Year activities were renewed this morning. I actually was able to earn 5,000 points today, and there's a ton more to nab in the coming days. 

So. I thought the gig was that the Once A Year tasks renewed 12 months after you worked them, but I rather doubt I was working R4G tasks last New Years, as we had other, quite memorable, plans elsewhere ... anyway ... do yourself a favor and check your once a year renewing Rewards for Good tasks.

And Happy New Year! Smiley Happy