Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Conversationalist

Re: Updates to Rewards for Good Activity Web Page

Message 1 of 7 (124 Views)

Interesting.  Yesterday, when i clicked through the new webpage, some of the Spanish language quizzes had the title in Spanish but the quiz in English.  Today, it looks correct.  However, the Spanish quiz 

https://www.aarp.org/espanol/hogar-familia/transporte-comunidades/info-05-2013/trivia-comunidad-barr...

has no points associated with it.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 2 of 7 (133 Views)

@k380494p  Thank you for this post - we did a quick review and didn't see this.  Can you let me know what quizzes you saw that were mixed like this?

AARPTeri
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7 (163 Views)

I also noticed ¿Examen de memoria? is listed twice.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Conversationalist

Message 4 of 7 (173 Views)

Thank you for the new page and new quiz.  I just wanted to let you know that there are quizzes under the English version that are Spanish and some under the Spanish quizzes that are in English.  

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 7 (219 Views)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 6 of 7 (222 Views)

Double hallelujah, huzzbah and thenkyew! On a daily, weekly and monthly basis, too. Smiley Happy

thanks-025.jpg

Community Manager

Updates to Rewards for Good Activity Web Page

Message 7 of 7 (240 Views)

We’re Listening!

Rewards for Good point earners can now see the frequency that they can earn points for activities all on one page! The new page layout organizes the activities by how often you can earn points for activities (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc).  This update was made based on feedback from participants like you!

Visit the new page at https://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/earn-points/

Rewards for Good Team

AARPTeri