The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Rewards For Good Site Access Weirdness

Message 1 of 4 (49 Views)

dg1070 wrote:

Thank you so much, I was able to get the pill identifier now.  Still can't get the recipe points but maybe they will get that fixed.  Couldn't do the URL.

@dg1070  Rats! Did the URL not work or did using that not solve the problem?

I got my 30 recipe search points this morning using Safari without Adblock turned off and without clearing my browser history or any of the usual tricks to get reluctant R4G tasks to award points.

The site was super slow this AM at 5ish, so possibly something has gone wrong since I got my points.

You may not feel 30 points is worth a phone call to customer service, but I find that when you tell them you worked a task and there were points displayed in the badge but you were not awarded the points, they will verify (by looking at your account history) and when they find that you are owed points will add them to your account.

Best of luck to you,

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 2 of 4 (55 Views)

Thank you so much, I was able to get the pill identifier now.  Still can't get the recipe points but maybe they will get that fixed.  Couldn't do the URL.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Message 3 of 4 (95 Views)

@Epster  Thanks for posting this!  There are some issues we are experiencing on AARP.org and are currently working to resolve, this may have been the culprit of your strange experiences this morning.

Teri

AARPTeri
Treasured Social Butterfly

Rewards For Good Site Access Weirdness

Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)

This morning, at about 4:30, I was unable to access the Rewards For Good site from the AARP site (my usual behavior). Again and again I clicked on the R4G link in the top navigation bar, and got the AARP home page. I tried searching for recipes, but those search results wouldn't load. I tried searching for the job data base, and those results would not load. 

Finally I logged out, and brought up the direct R4G URL : rewards.aarp.org. That worked and I was able to earn all the daily points. Rah!

This link weirdness could be related to the 30 or so browser windows I have up related to a research project, however, I'm posting this just in case others have similar issues this morning. Smiley Happy

Earn every point; win every auction! Smiley Happy

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving