Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Community Manager

Re: R4G from Wha?- to Worse

Message 11 of 21

We're also removing the following items from the earned list until they get fixed.  They will be back soon.

Health

Tool: Recipes search

Tool: Symptom checker

Tool: Drug Interaction checker

Tool: Drugs A-Z

Tool: Pill Identifier

Tool: Drug Comparison

Guide: Health Law

Thank you.

Sandy

AARP Online Community Team
Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Message 12 of 21

Hi there, I have an update.  All the Q&A tools and quizzes should be back to normal.  However, we're still seeing issue with Recipe Search and Drug Interaction tool. 

Again, we're working to resolve these as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Sandy

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 21

@k380494p  A minute ago I was able to get the Social Security Q & A to surrender its 30 points.  Thanks again! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 14 of 21

n566192l wrote:

EPSTER,

Thank you for your post. I thought the problem with the reward points was on my end.  You rock!. 

Nancy @n566192l You are most welcome. I was just at R4G and while I did get the 30 points from the Social Security Q & A, the rest listed above are awaiting repair. 

Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 21

EPSTER,

Thank you for your post. I thought the problem with the reward points was on my end.  You rock!. 

Community Manager

Message 16 of 21

@Epster@k380494p and @lmnovak56,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the frustration this is causing.

Yes, we are currently experiencing issues with the Rewards for Good site and that's causing the problems your reporting in this thread.  The issue is currently being worked on and we're hopefully that a resolution will come quickly.  

I'll post any updates that come my way as quickly as possible.  We want you to continue earning those daily points.

Again, thanks!

Sandy

Message 17 of 21

k380494p wrote:

I, too, cannot get the following to work:

Recipe Search

Symptom Checker

Drug Interaction Checker

Drugs A-Z

I did, however, get the Social Security Q & A to work.

@k380494p  Thanks. Maybe I was simply impatient with the Social Security Q & A. (Impatient happens Smiley Happy)

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 18 of 21

I, too, cannot get the following to work:

Recipe Search

Symptom Checker

Drug Interaction Checker

Drugs A-Z

I did, however, get the Social Security Q & A to work.

Message 19 of 21

lmnovak56 wrote:

You are not alone.  Must be a system wide issue.  My R4G accumulated points also reset to "0". Hopefully R4G is aware and is working to resolve the problem, but I know that it is before business hours where I live.

@lmnovak56  Thank you for letting me know. Smiley Happy  Yes, hopefully the issue(s) will be fixed soon. 

Info Seeker

Message 20 of 21

You are not alone.  Must be a system wide issue.  My R4G accumulated points also reset to "0". Hopefully R4G is aware and is working to resolve the problem, but I know that it is before business hours where I live.