Know Someone Over 50 Making a Difference? Nominate Them for the AARP Purpose Prize

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: No Points Badge on "fixed" Investment Property Calculator 12/12

Message 1 of 9

AARPTeri wrote:

Let's try it again Smiley Happy  The quiz is back for the Investment Property calculator, let us know if you are unable to get those points.

Thanks.

@AARPTeri  Yes!  I just got the 75 points using Safari, ad blocker off! Rah!

Thanks Teri!

@HokiePoq

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Community Manager

Message 2 of 9

@Epster @HokiePoq  Let's try it again Smiley Happy  The quiz is back for the Investment Property calculator, let us know if you are unable to get those points.

Thanks.

AARPTeri

Message 3 of 9

@HokiePoq   Here's a link to your other post on this subject. Page five: message 91 is your question and message 92 was my answer.

http://community.aarp.org/t5/Rewards-for-Good/Rewards-for-Good-Trouble-Shooting/td-p/1902835/page/5

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 4 of 9

HokiePoq wrote:

Apologize for posting this in two places as I can't find the other post!   Is it now correct that the health tasks that used to have points (like symptom checker, drugs a-z and others) and recipe search no longer give points?   Since they now have no badges, they are not giving points, reducing the legit ways of earning points daily to around 200 if I'm doing things correctly.  

@HokiePoq  No worries. Yeppers: that's the gist of it. 

There was a software update a couple Fridays back that messed things up royally (both here and in R4G). Malfunctioning R4G earn tasks were removed until they could be repaired. 

Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 9

Apologize for posting this in two places as I can't find the other post!   Is it now correct that the health tasks that used to have points (like symptom checker, drugs a-z and others) and recipe search no longer give points?   Since they now have no badges, they are not giving points, reducing the legit ways of earning points daily to around 200 if I'm doing things correctly.  

Message 6 of 9

@AARPTeri  No worries. Thanks for the update.  (fingers crossed for the fixes)

Community Manager

Message 7 of 9

@Epster  Once again there are some who cannot get points so we are taking the quiz down to run some tests.  Sorry - feel like I just teased you with that one Smiley Sad

AARPTeri
Community Manager

Message 8 of 9

@Epster  Darn ... Let me see if we can look into this and I will let you know.  Thanks for letting me know.

AARPTeri

No Points Badge on "fixed" Investment Property Calculator 12/12

Message 9 of 9

I had to start a new thread because the reply function has been deactivated on the Investment Property Calculator now awards points thread.

So anyway, I tried with Chrome and I tried with Safari but could not get the points badge to appear (with or without ad blocker on). As we all know: no points badge, no points. Even if it wasn't going to give me points because I've earned the 75 points already this month, the points badge should appear.

Original thread below

Message 1 of 1

The investment property calculator (English)  now awards R4G points>  You can find it here:  

https://www.aarp.org/money/investing/investment_property_calculator.html.

This is a “once a month” earn activity.

AARPTeri