Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต What Are YOUR RETIREMENT CONCERNS today?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต What Are YOUR RETIREMENT CONCERNS today?

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

***READ comments and/or ADD a comment***

(1) Still WORKING - what are YOUR concerns while planning? ๐Ÿค”

(2) RETIRED - YOUR concerns? ๐Ÿค”

Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต (Retirement Forum)

Social Butterfly

I started out with BCBS Advantage in Florida. Later moved to a Medigap plan after my doctors' group no longer accepted the Blue Cross Advantage plans.

I guess with those $0.00 premiums you get what you pay for.

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 comments(1/13/23) I have always worried about dying alone here in my Studio Apartment and no one caring until it is time to pay rent/lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Also of late sad that I have not seen my only child who lives in Florida since 2019. ๐Ÿ˜ช But I am working on getting things set up to hopefully move back to Florida this year 2023 or next year 2024. Never thought about dementia and other old age stuff until this week. It is like, how do I know I have dementia living alone? Does it happen while I am out driving - forget where I am? Lol, with the famous Senior Moments, I am use to forgetting where I left stuff or why I came into a room in my apartment. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Nicole

Regular Contributor

I too worry about the same but just starting retirement.  I have my brother but he is older than me.  I have cousins but who has time to get to know people when you are working.  Too bad that independent assisted living communities couldn't more like communes where the health people who by or rent apartments could help out the elderly who need more assistance as they age and either get reimbursement or guarantee help as they go through aging process and new health people come into independent assisting living.  Even relying on family for people have them is not a guarantee today. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

WE "appreciate" you stopping by @k40013h  !!!! โ€Œ๐Ÿ’ƒโ€Œ๐Ÿฅณ, Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@k40013h wrote:

I too worry about the same but just starting retirement.  I have my brother but he is older than me.  I have cousins but who has time to get to know people when you are working.  Too bad that independent assisted living communities couldn't more like communes where the health people who by or rent apartments could help out the elderly who need more assistance as they age and either get reimbursement or guarantee help as they go through aging process and new health people come into independent assisting living.  Even relying on family for people have them is not a guarantee today. โ—€๏ธ

Gold Conversationalist

Hi@Anonymous ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ

Those are real & important concerns for many of us!

Itโ€™s even more of a concern for those of us who are elderly, poor, alone, & with disabilities!

On the more positive side.....you arenโ€™t totally alone...

because you have us! ๐Ÿ˜€

Take care ๐ŸŒ„ ~Allen ๐ŸŒ‡

Anonymous
Not applicable

WE "appreciate" you stopping by @Therapist4u  !!!! โ€Œ๐Ÿ’ƒโ€Œ๐Ÿฅณ, Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

โ–ถ๏ธ@Therapist4u wrote:

Hi@Anonymous ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ

Those are real & important concerns for many of us!

Itโ€™s even more of a concern for those of us who are elderly, poor, alone, & with disabilities!

On the more positive side.....you arenโ€™t totally alone...

because you have us! ๐Ÿ˜€

Take care ๐ŸŒ„ ~Allen ๐ŸŒ‡โ—€๏ธ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP