Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Info Seeker

Re: What was the happiest time in your life?

Message 1 of 73 (32 Views)

Your story made me smile, so happy for you! Now I hope I understood you right, did you marry the young man after all? Against your parents wishes? I mean seriously, this is your life and you want to be happy and if he’s the one, than he’s the one!!

good Luck and congratulations on all your babies & grandbabies! ☺️

Info Seeker

Message 2 of 73 (33 Views)

Nice!!! You got your baby girl!! I went for number 3 and had my third son, but it didn’t matter, he’s an awesome young man! Mine are ages 30, 28 and 22 yrs old and I also raised my stepson who is only 3 weeks younger than my oldest and he’s also 30! 

And I just became a grandma to another baby boy!! I love him so much!

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 73 (374 Views)

I am 71+ years old and have been blessed with countless happy times over the decades for which I am deeply grateful.  However, today I am the happiest because more happy times are added to these bountiful memories.  

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 73 (412 Views)

In 1982 I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, 1985 along came my awesome son!! You just can't top how wonderful your lives become ♥️♥️♥️

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 73 (580 Views)

The happiest I’ve ever been was when I too went away to college & escaped from my small midwestern town & joined the world of the intellect & art & the melting pot of peoples from all over the world. I couldn’t wait to explore all that the world had to offer, namely exotic travel & interesting relationships...I embraced an adventurous life all thru my 20s & 30s & that is when I truly felt the most alive!

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 73 (1,156 Views)

I try to be happy all the time.  I had/have great parents that were good role models.  Probably the most happiest I have been, other than the first year of marriage, was when my two daughters graduated from high school.  As a sitting school board member, I was able to be a part of their graduation ceremonies.  It was my honor to accept the class on behalf of the Board of Trustees.  I said the same thing each time. "Bon Voyage!" Good journey!  Not many people can say that they had this honor.  I am truly blessed

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 73 (1,240 Views)

When I had my two beautiful babies. 

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 73 (1,296 Views)

My happiest time was when I gave birth to my three kids: my two boys 23 and 18 years ago and my baby girl two years ago HeartSmiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 73 (1,318 Views)

My happiest time is the present! I have an amazing wife of 34 years and I look forward to every minute we have together. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 10 of 73 (1,809 Views)

I think it was when I went to college and met this wonderful person who couldn't speak English.  He could say only 2 words, hi, and bye.  We smiled and laughed a lot.  After, we dated for a year, and his English picked up, he proposed to me but my parents were against it, my parents wanted me to marry a person in the military. ( I couldn't stand military because they are about power,control and force).

I knew he was for me and he loved me so much. He was from Tonga, the Friendly Islands.The Tongans are so friendly and have so much LOVE!

I was blessed with 1 girl and 4 boys.  They are my light of the world and now have 3 grandchildren-2 girls and 1 boy and they are my universe- full of love and light and compassion.