New Health Care Bill Threatens Protection of Preexisting Conditions. Take Action

Topics: 1,037
Kudos: 11,581

Re: What Word Would Others Use To Describe You?

Message 11 of 16 (591 Views)

doglover52 wrote:

Diane,yes this is an interesting topic.

I have heard my friends say to me over the years I'm 'thoughtful,dependable'  Sue

Sue. I am sure that they are right and those are certainly things to be happy to be known as!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith

Message 12 of 16 (581 Views)

ASTRAEA wrote:

I answered the other question with the word "unique", because I hate the idea of being pigeon-holed by questions like this.

What other people say is based on where I know them from, mostly work or some organization in which I'm an officer. They'd probably say that I'm "serious" and "responsible", because I'm focused on what we need to accomplish.

I understand what you mean. I think we may be alike in some ways.  I think many people would say the same responsible about me.  I have worked all my life and have had to be responsible, but it is also in my nature to do so.  It is not s bad thing to be : ).  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 16 (458 Views)

Diane,yes this is an interesting topic.

I have heard my friends say to me over the years I'm 'thoughtful,dependable'  Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 16 (454 Views)

I answered the other question with the word "unique", because I hate the idea of being pigeon-holed by questions like this.

What other people say is based on where I know them from, mostly work or some organization in which I'm an officer. They'd probably say that I'm "serious" and "responsible", because I'm focused on what we need to accomplish.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!

[ Edited ]
Message 15 of 16 (454 Views)

I have to say that this an interesting question.    I am not sure what my friends coworkers and or family would say.  I think it might be ....  

Nice

What Word Would Others Use To Describe You?

Message 16 of 16 (454 Views)

We have  topic where people say what word describes themselves.  What would others say about you?   Would the two be the same?