Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: If you could bring back one trend from the 60s and 70s,, what would it be?

Message 1 of 95

@sm361854

"These boots are made for walking"🎶 back then I was more into cowboy boots growing up in Montana. Loved them boots!

sm361854 wrote:

My awesome white boots that went to my knees, I thought they were just the most wonderful boots in the world.  I went to prep school so we had to wear uniforms, but I changed into those boots as soon as classes were over!

PJ
Report Inappropriate Content
Silver Conversationalist

Message 2 of 95
I do believe that I loved back then too WWW.

But - concerning the cell phones - I have one . . . an old geezer flip phone (LG), with 3 contacts listed.
My cat lady helper, my own home phone land line number, (in case EMS needs it), and my daughter.

Today's rudeness seems to stem from a person's complete ignorance of the need to give attention to what is or the person in front of them. Don't ban the phones yet - just the rudeness caused by the people using them.

Also - I agree with your other premise - we lost our innocence and our trust way back then, and we can't seem to get the trust part back.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 3 of 95

I'll like to see mom and pop restaurants come back . Specially in western suburban Chicago napeville. And I wish McDonald's bring back original orange crush pop and original price back hamburgers and cheese burger original recipe specially with the chop little onion and It would be nice to see that somethings like anniversary .and mom and pop grocery store like A&P . I wish it bring it back in western suburban Chicago in Naperville. I really do miss the price of food and restaurant been cheap . See I was born in 60's and 1964.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 4 of 95

I'll like to see mom and pop restaurants come back . Specially in western suburban Chicago napeville. And I wish McDonald's bring back original orange crush pop and original price back hamburgers and cheese burger original recipe specially with the chop little onion and It would be nice to see that somethings like anniversary .and mom and pop grocery store like A&P . I wish it bring it back in western suburban Chicago in Naperville. I really do miss the price of food and restaurant been cheap . See I was born in 60 and 1964.

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 95

Short skirt and boots. Love them

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 95

My awesome white boots that went to my knees, I thought they were just the most wonderful boots in the world.  I went to prep school so we had to wear uniforms, but I changed into those boots as soon as classes were over!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 95

IMG_1115.JPGIn fashion, loved my bell-bottoms.

PJ
Info Seeker

Message 8 of 95

Passionate conversation and beliefs, ahhhh the music

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 95

Thigh highs

Conversationalist

Message 10 of 95

Yes indeed