How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Info Seeker

Re: How do you live your best life?

Message 51 of 71 (2,141 Views)

As a PTSD survivor and compulsive overeater, living my best life means asking for help, something men are not encouraged to do in our cuture. I stay on my meds, I attend Overeaters Anonymous, I imagine a Higher Power I can turn over the care of my life to, and I resolve to live one day at a time treating others as I would have them treat me. Getting over the shame of having to ask for help is a big one for me—my mantra is, "Interdependence, not independence."

Info Seeker

Message 52 of 71 (1,363 Views)
I'm Having trouble getting Health insurance benefits been put threw the ringer have no ideal where to go next.wait 90 days on just 1st meeting on disability. If not for United Way I couldn't even get part of medication I need. We here promises every day on how well our country is doing. First thing we should do is when people leave office in Washington is stop paxing them get a job. Couple years of that money would pay our national dept.I want to Thank United Way for there help you have probably saved my life. The others like good will and other organizations should be looked into. You can buy stuff that was give to them new for what they charge. Agin Thank You United Way and soon as I can I will give back pay it foword!!!!!!!!
Info Seeker

Message 53 of 71 (1,370 Views)
Sorry made couple mistakes in my comment the we pay people who no longer are even in office. And agin Thank You United Way and God bless I'll give back soon as possible so u can help other people like myself
Info Seeker

Message 54 of 71 (1,373 Views)
90 day wait at least for disability if it wasn't for United Way I couldn't even afford part of my medicine I do get. So I want to thank them for there help. You have probably saved my life. God bless the honest organizations that are out there. The good will and other places like them should be investigated. We here talk everyday promises of how our government is doing so well.most people don't even know we pay Rhodes people in most positions the reast of there lives this is wrong once they leave office then they should stop getting paid a few years of not paying them would clear the national dept. thank you for letting me vent my feelings
Info Seeker

Message 55 of 71 (1,374 Views)
I'm Having trouble getting Health insurance benefits been put threw the ringer have no ideal where to go next
Info Seeker

Message 56 of 71 (1,382 Views)
Living by God,with God & for God
Info Seeker

Message 57 of 71 (1,399 Views)

Listen to classical Musical      walking   light housekeeping  eat well balance meal with more vegie and fruit  quiet time  drink 5 to 8 cups of water daily    detox apple protein baking soda  be thankful and happy

From Carol

Info Seeker

Message 58 of 71 (1,399 Views)

Listen to classical Musical      walking   light housekeeping  eat well balance meal with more vegie and fruit  quiet time  drink 5 to 8 cups of water daily    detox apple protein baking soda  be thankful and happy

Super Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 71 (1,410 Views)
retiredtraveler...I hope your DW(?) knows how much you appreciate her.
Info Seeker

Message 60 of 71 (1,417 Views)
Giving praise to Yahweh through our Mesiah,Yashuah.