Watch AARP’s New Celebrity Video Series with Don Rickles, ‘Dinner with Don,’ on Our YouTube Channel

Conversationalist

Re: How do you live your best life?

Message 31 of 71 (1,937 Views)
I am a child of God. He keeps me going
Info Seeker

Message 32 of 71 (1,883 Views)
I have several wonderful close friends, I listen to jazz, which is my favorite music genre, and I plant a garden every spring. I love going to dinner with my husband.
Info Seeker

Message 33 of 71 (1,885 Views)
I babysit my two young grandchildren 3 days a week, do spot exercises and eat quite healthily. I have a great husband.
Info Seeker

Message 34 of 71 (1,899 Views)
Family, friends and travel.

Info Seeker

Message 35 of 71 (1,904 Views)

Always enjoy the people around you: family, friends, casual contacts, just those who seems to be sociable. Stay in touch with the world and what's going on: locally, state-wide, nationally, internationally, and universally. Politics can be interesting: make use of all the media you can. And keep up with reading, in whatever manner you enjoy. I still like books and movies. And don't waste your time getting upset about things... it's not worth the effort.   -mp

Info Seeker

Message 36 of 71 (1,909 Views)

I am a positive person I get up every morning and stive to be the best I can.

I am always smiling greeting anyone who comes in to school. I enjoy life I don't t let the little things brother me I find a positive way to make the day better.

Info Seeker

Message 37 of 71 (1,916 Views)
When I was a young teen I had a moment of clarity - I was in the street in front of our house watching our working neighbors coming home for the day. They were all dressed the same ( suits ) and they all had frowns on their faces. At that moment I decided I didn't want to be like that. And while I have matured greatly, I have always remembered that and have tried to keep my mental outlook on the young and fun side. I'm almost 59 and I still act like a kid. It's great ! Now if I could just find out why my body looks so old ! 😄
Info Seeker

Message 38 of 71 (1,921 Views)

live a purposeful life......be kind to people.....and notice how wonderful the interraction can be.....

this makes me very happy..........and happiness in the secret to living a good life......

volunteer in the hospital,  or the library,  and always have a positive outlook on life...

AARPTeri wrote:

What's your secret to living your best life?  Share what makes life so great for you.

Info Seeker

Message 39 of 71 (1,926 Views)

Do what you Love and Love what you do!

Info Seeker

Message 40 of 71 (1,940 Views)
Having my health & happiness, having wonderful friends...a husband that is caring & understanding & puts up with my by polar...