How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Info Seeker

Re: How do you live your best life?

Message 21 of 71 (941 Views)

Since 1980 I have been a Licensed School Psychologist in Private Practice/ Owner & Director of Child & Family Psychological Services Clinic, a WI State Certified Mental Health Clinic in Madison, WI (web site: www/childandfamilypsychological.com), specializing in assessing, treating, advocating and referring children and adults with "hidden disabilities" (Learning & Mental Health Disorders).  To date, we have uncovered abilities, talents and gifts and documented the challenges faced by numerous unique learners with special needs across the US and abroad.  

As we/I have aged, we have had the rare opportunity to witness the amazing successes and accomplishments of our consumers and with them, we have experienced their ability to soar to the heights of their gifts and talents.  Along with our staff, I love what I do and am proud of our contribution to a better, more enlightened world!

Info Seeker

Message 22 of 71 (1,783 Views)
We live in the country, work in the garden, lagh alot. Many hugs always say Good Job!!! Walk hand in hand, Hold each other UP AARP helps save money and points the right way. Consumer cellular has helped keep us connected to the out side world. Thanks for all you do. Karen S
Info Seeker

Message 23 of 71 (1,806 Views)

I live my best  life when I don't fear learning new things because to learn is to live.

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 71 (1,816 Views)
not getting e-mails from every day stop them twells426@comcast.net
Info Seeker

[ Edited ]
Message 25 of 71 (1,817 Views)

stop sending me e-mails thank you  (edited post to remove personal email address)

Info Seeker

Message 26 of 71 (1,819 Views)

Having very good communication skills, and staying focused on my needs and wants.

Info Seeker

Message 27 of 71 (1,825 Views)
My children and my grandchildren! They are my life and mostly why I don't give up. Honestly!
Info Seeker

Message 28 of 71 (1,828 Views)

I guess the way I live my best life is by always thinking positive.  Never letting anything gets me down or put a damper on my day.  Try to be happy and think happy thoughts.

Info Seeker

Message 29 of 71 (1,829 Views)
I am married for 56 years with 5 careered children successful in their own field.
Secret of good health avoid junk food and eat healthy food. Low sodium, sugar and protein. Lots of vegetables and fish.
Always remember God the Father in all your daily life to be blessed with good health.
Info Seeker

Message 30 of 71 (1,834 Views)

I live my life best by attending my Church and giving praise too the glory of God, and being a help too others who are less fortunate in life. Praise God and the son Jesus Christ.