My children and grandchildren
Info Seeker

Re: How do you live your best life?

Message 12 of 71 (829 Views)
Living on beautiful Cape Cod.
Info Seeker

Message 13 of 71 (834 Views)
I remain positive in my thinking, and actions. I do my best not to repeat the same activities the same way each time. I do my best to get out more. I also have patience in my expectations on how and when I will meet my, male, soul mate, and attempt to remain open and optimistic.
Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 71 (843 Views)
Thanks for the kudos! Sunshine would be much appreciated these days. 3-20-2015=SPRING-baseball, concerts, state fairs, can't wait. Warmly TP
IGGY
Info Seeker

Message 15 of 71 (846 Views)
What's make me happy every day and keeps me alive and happy is to enjoy another day which brings sun in my life (eventhough I live in Boston and it's too cold) I have been a possitive person all my life and I handle all the "bad and hard times" with a lot of faith and love. To see my only daughter's face every day, to share the meals with her, a hug, a smile Smiley Happy etc, to go to church, to help others and to keep working in and for my businesses......THAT'S MY HAPPINESS AND KEEPS ME ALIVE~ THANKS TO GOD!!!
Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 71 (851 Views)
Make your own happiness. Help others, volunteer. Read books, AARP articles, special interests, and keep your mind sharp. Challenge your self daily. Step outside of your comfort zones.. Enjoy others differences. Keep your values, hope and faith close to your heart. This has worked for 60yrs so far!!!
IGGY
Info Seeker

Message 17 of 71 (859 Views)
I live my best life in constant gratitude reminding myself of all that I am able to do. The love for my husband of 40 yrs and our wonderful children and grandchildren are a powerful driving force in my life!
Info Seeker

Message 18 of 71 (862 Views)

. I have these scripture cards that I pull one each morning when I wake up. Then I try to make sure I look it up and remember it through the day. When I get down, I go to Gods word and it always picks me up. If you get mad too, theres scripture to help you deal with it. Its like my guidance book. Living with God first in your live is living the best life!

Info Seeker

Message 19 of 71 (868 Views)
Living in God hand every seconds of our lives.
Info Seeker

Message 20 of 71 (877 Views)
Good morning! Thank God for this beautiful day ! SMILE SMILE... When you smile you get sun shine back. At the VA hosipital we are to smile and say "good morning" to all we meet or pass... That's a HUG for the mind and soul. PASS IT ON Karen S of Texas