Congress Agrees on a Tax Bill. What Does Proposed Tax Bill Mean for Older Americans? Learn More.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: why

Message 1 of 13

jimc91 wrote:

See how looney the left is?

Too funny!

The left is looney???  It's those guys on the right who are so worried about bathroom etiquette...and the leader of the pack is so infantile, he's still trying to play "If you show me yours I'll show you mine!"  As if any woman in her right mind would be interested in what he's got in his tighty-whities.  The pageant officials should hand out "barf bags" before Donnie Boy takes his ceremonial walk backstage and through the women's dressing rooms and bathrooms.

Nope...the women of Trump fame have all been more interested in what was in his pockets...let the rest of the RWNJs speculate on the size of his hands or the width of his stance...seems to be a fetish with the male of that species judging by the number of times it's discussed in the national news.  Don't they have weightier matters to occupy their thoughts?  Bathroom police?  It's a natural function.  If there are doors on the stalls and the fellows are staring straight ahead anyway, what's there to see?

There are so many more important matters to work out...taking care of victims of natural disasters, racial and gender equality, health care coverage, gun control, sensible tax reform, global warming, air pollution, clean water, education, nuclear disarmament, corrupt public officials and so on...none of which centers upon knowing what happens in the pelvic areas of one's neighbors or fellow loo users!  Yes...the right is perfectly looney.

"Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness." ~ Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13

So why are you guys good with men using the ladies rooms?  Sounds like a double standard to me.

What does that have to do with as Trump has said grabbing a woman by her bleep ?

Show me all the sexual assaults that happen in co-ed bathrooms.

Link up all those stories.

The double standard here is the standard you have for Trump versus the one you have for the rest of the world.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13

Kudo to fangoh45 - for being sincere earnest and... (TOS and GUIDELINES limit truth telling in some cases)

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

jimc91 wrote:

Too funny!

See how loony the right is? 

Too funny

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Hey Jim....which bathroom would you prefer these "men" to use?

Image result for beautiful women that were born male

Nong Poy

I doubt very seriously these "men" are a threat to women in the next stall.  But ignorant people sure do.

Hey Conservatives.....not LOL'ing.....shaking my head at the ignorance of small-minded people.

Of course, kudo is for your comments...nothing at all to do with the photos!!

Message 6 of 13

Too funny!

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13

Americans are so prudish the "gang showers" in schools have virtually all disapeared in favor of individual shower stalls, same with "open" rows of toilets. Point being, nobody is going to get a peek at their fellow students privates unless they're REALLY agressive about it, so the entire argument from the RW is meaningless.

Just one more "BrightShinny" to distract the feeble minded while GOPerLords destroy the Nation.

Message 8 of 13

Hey Jim....which bathroom would you prefer these "men" to use?

Nong Poy

I doubt very seriously these "men" are a threat to women in the next stall.  But ignorant people sure do.

Hey Conservatives.....not LOL'ing.....shaking my head at the ignorance of small-minded people.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 9 of 13

jimc91 wrote:

So why are you guys good with men using the ladies rooms?  Sounds like a double standard to me.

LOL!!!

If you are implying that Trump is a transgender and should be allowed in a ladies room I don't think that was his point.  Just another "look over there" from conservatives.  Trump walks into a ladies dressing room to get a peek and you compare it to equal rights for transgenders. As Trump always says.............sad. 

But, maybe you are onto something. 

hqdefault-2.jpg

Message 10 of 13

jimc91 wrote:

LOL!!!

The possibility of seeing republican/conservative "teamwork" in the men's room is one possible reason.

IT TAKES TEAMWORK IN THE MEN'S ROOM - YouTube

Another would be to avoid the possibilty of encountering republican/conservative "males" such as Dennis Hastert, George Rekers, Larry Craig, Ted Haggard, Charlie Crist, James McGreevy - it's a really long list....  

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning