AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: trumps Approval Down Again....38%

Message 1 of 13 (58 Views)

Mandm84-- Immorality has been a way of life for Trump, so can we expect anything else?

We do see a few Republicans stepping forward and admitting that things are very wrong in Washington. Let's hope more of them get a sense of morals, decency, and a backbone and do the same.

Those still hanging in there and supporting Trump, his base, are totally blind or have purposely refused to see the truth.  We cannot have such blindness and partisan bias in our elected officials. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 13 (64 Views)

It's just a coincidence that Exxon Mobil CEO Tillerson was picked by Trump as Secretary of State with an estimated $ 500 BILLION Dollar deal between Exxon Mobil and Putin to drill in Russia , just waiting for sanctions to be lifted.

As President Trump says - " Wouldn't it be nice If we got along with Russia ". Money over Morality !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13 (75 Views)

My kudo clicker is broke....I didn't remember Heinlein's middle name was Anson...thanks for reminding me.  Thanks for the quote, I can't think of a better reminder of what is real and what is not.  Hope it sinks in.  2018 is NOT the time to 'let someone else do it'. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13 (87 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

According to Gallup, trumps approval rating is down again.  It's 38%. His disapproval is at 57%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Over a three month span, Gallup is taking their poll (1,500 people) ranging from 45% approval to (now) 38% approval.  Yes, trumps approval is now very low......just as you said.  Not too sure how valid these polls are since I don't answer phone calls from people I don't know and I assume many others follow suit.  Apparently, at least 1,500.  I encourage you to learn about the science of polling.  I'm sure you realize how fragmented both R & D parties are right now with no consistency.  Not sure the D's are as fragmented as you claim....many R's in Congress are certainly distancing themselves from trump though.

Worthy for a kudo for a nice try.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13 (96 Views)

AP-Just so true! 

Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 6 of 13 (100 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Afisher--Has to be hard to support such a fool, even for the dumbest people.  

7jeSp.jpg

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity"

Robert Anson Heinlein

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13 (103 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

According to Gallup, trumps approval rating is down again.  It's 38%. His disapproval is at 57%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Over a three month span, Gallup is taking their poll (1,500 people) ranging from 45% approval to (now) 38% approval.  Not too sure how valid these polls are since I don't answer phone calls from people I don't know and I assume many others follow suit.  I'm sure you realize how fragmented both R & D parties are right now with no consistency.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 13 (114 Views)

Afisher--Has to be hard to support such a fool, even for the dumbest people.  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13 (122 Views)

Connecting the dots:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13 (140 Views)

Cent--Seriously surprised little donnie's disapproval rating isn't higher. Surprised approval rating isn't lower. But, then again, I live in a reality based world.