Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Regular Social Butterfly

Re: trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

Message 81 of 92 (137 Views)

A friend of mine, who's retired military, former State Department, and former employee for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, referred me to this article.  (I mention his background because he has way more experience with classified information than I do).   I think it has good perspective.  

https://www.lawfareblog.com/bombshell-initial-thoughts-washington-posts-game-changing-story

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 82 of 92 (146 Views)

More very fake news from the Washington Post.  Their blind hate for President Trump is so apparent and just one more reason to exclude them as a reliable source for REAL Journalism.  Named sources go a long way in real journalism.

Washington Post, shame on you!

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 83 of 92 (187 Views)

Nerdymom--Funny if not about the supposed leader of this country.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 92 (186 Views)

t147244j wrote:

Let me see.. One more time

Comey was investatgating relations between Russia"s influence and or the hacking our election

March 20,2017

Comey goes before the Senate Judiciary Committee and is grilled for hours about the investigation.

May 9th 2017  

Trump abruptly fires Comey and changes his story so many times Spicer nor the Vice President can keep up with him

May10th 2017

President Trump met with top Russian officials in the Oval Office, White House officials barred reporters from witnessing the moment.

Russian's media and photographers were allowed in the meeting.

May 12, 2017 

Trump twitters: 

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

May 15th

During the May 10 meeting at the White House with Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, Trump began describing details about an Islamic State terror threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft, according to current and former U.S. officials.

I do believe we are going from TAs the World turns soap Opera to The FBI ( t.v. series) lol

Someone needs to change the code for U.S. Nuclear launch system

lol, this clip doesn't show it, but on Meet the Press this weekend, Chuck Dodd ran a recap of all the psycho stuff Trump and his staff did this week, and then switched over to Lindsey Graham.....and he's just laughing...   Smiley Happy   It's all just ridiculous.  

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-interview-graham-on-comey-firing-and-russia-9435443...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 85 of 92 (187 Views)

T147244j--OMG-yes! The neclear codes,

How anyone could trust this fool to even find the bathroom on his own is beyond me.

I am almost nauseated to hear that because he can declassify information, he cannot be charged. My country is being given away by a fascist dictator and nothing can be done??

And then we will have to hear people lie or try to protect this idiot? Seriously, I feel ill. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 86 of 92 (192 Views)

From the Post article: 

"In his meeting with Lavrov, Trump seemed to be boasting about his inside knowledge of the looming threat. “I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” the president said, according to an official with knowledge of the exchange."

He's like a 10 year old showing off in front of his buddies.   OMG. 

Social Butterfly

Message 87 of 92 (190 Views)

Let me see.. One more time

Comey was investatgating relations between Russia"s influence and or the hacking our election

March 20,2017

Comey goes before the Senate Judiciary Committee and is grilled for hours about the investigation.

May 9th 2017  

Trump abruptly fires Comey and changes his story so many times Spicer nor the Vice President can keep up with him

May10th 2017

President Trump met with top Russian officials in the Oval Office, White House officials barred reporters from witnessing the moment.

Russian's media and photographers were allowed in the meeting.

May 12, 2017 

Trump twitters: 

"James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"

May 15th

During the May 10 meeting at the White House with Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak, Trump began describing details about an Islamic State terror threat related to the use of laptop computers on aircraft, according to current and former U.S. officials.

I do believe we are going from TAs the World turns soap Opera to The FBI ( t.v. series) lol

Someone needs to change the code for U.S. Nuclear launch system

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 88 of 92 (193 Views)

mlseker

AHH, SENSEI--but his brain is ever so small!

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 89 of 92 (193 Views)
he was telling the russians " my hands are bigger than yours"
So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 90 of 92 (188 Views)

msleker--Defend it??  Can anyone now say that this president is competent?  That he is of sound enough mind to run this country?  Does anyone now see why I have repeatedly sounded off with regard to the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution, paragraph 4??

It is time to once again call your Congressmen, Senators, and  the judical committee. Whether it be through impeachment or out and out removal, this totally incompentent fool has to go.  This latest action is totally indensible and puts our entire country at risk.

The White House spokeman who came out and spoke to Americans denied the leak of information didn't happen and no sources and methods were disclosed but, aoriginal article in the post did not say that no sources and methods were disclosed, it said a specific plot was discussed from which one would be able to figure out sources and methods.

"The WH is just playing word games," said Greg Miller, National Security Correspondent from the Washington Post.

Miller, during an interview on CNN, wondered aloud if all was "above board why the National Security Council coming out of the meeting about trump's leaking of classified information feel the need to call the CIA Director and the Director of the National Security Agency to give them a head's up on what trump had just told the Russians."