Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

Message 61 of 92 (94 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Rker--no charges,  investigations on going.

PC  this is just like an ongoing trial. until completed and a decission of guilt or innocense, have been rendered. we have to withold our judgement. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 92 (101 Views)

Rker--no charges,  investigations on going.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 92 (100 Views)

For anyone that states that what Trump has done is in anyway ILLEGAL  is not true. to date, and as far as we know, he has done nothing illegal. he may have done things that perhaps he shouldn't have done but nothing illegal. 
It is important to make that definition so that we all can be on the same page.
The problem with all of this is that the confidence that our allies have in the US has suffered a lot. and from now on, they may not trust this country as they have always done.
 The Republicans are the ones that are the ones that have the need.to evaluate what is happening and deal with the consequnces of all that is happening. 
They cannot take the risk of putting party over country, under the circumstances that could prove very dangerous for them.
 I just finished hearing McMaster on Tv and what he had to say about the whole issue. I will leave you all with the evaluation of all of this. There were questions that werent' answered. and one of them was why did they reach to the inteligence agencies regarding this meeting if there was nothing inapropriate that was said in this meeting. Aldo, they are not really saying whether they are going to release a transcript to the Republicans and Democrats that are demanding such transcripts.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 92 (100 Views)

Afisher-- Thank  you for your article and your post. It gets very tiring reading the posts of those so out of touch with reality, so gullible, and so vulnerable to trump's fascist government. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 92 (101 Views)

afisher wrote:

Here is a read that includes how the RW media has spun this information and why the donald supporters are attempting to claim, "FN".  http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/right-wing-media-against-press-leaks-not-trump-russia-l...

The RW can scream all day long, as Donald did this AM...it was legal.    But what about the party that once believed in morality?    That part of their "values" just died, when they are more than willing to give foreign countries information that could lead to death of "good guy spies".  

Reposted my original comment so that those who don't read RW screeds can read something of their writings without having to give them clicks.   

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 66 of 92 (103 Views)

Pan-- what??? This is "fake news"? That is amazing!!! Wonder what trump's drones will think of next when trying to defend this incompetent fool.

The idiot in the White House needs to go ASAP. And that, is not blind hatred, but the blind truth.

That is not "fake news", that is Stark, glaring reality.

Thanks to you, and all those who are still able to discern fact from fiction,  for your posts.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 92 (101 Views)

mickstuder wrote:

You Just Could Not Make This Stuff Up!

Sure Donald - You Can Do Anything You Want - Just Like the Leaders of All The Other Dictatorial/Authoritarian Regimes Around The World Who Claim to be Democracies - Many of Whom you admire and worship

1.Russia

2. Phillipines

3. China

4. Egypt

5. Turkey

Donald Trump Liar.png

Source - http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-i-have-right-share-russia-after-reports-he-shared...

Especially When Your Right To Do Anything You Want Puts The Lives Of Americans and the Security of America at risk

Trumps Tweets this am - absolutley confirm - Trump Inc has nothing what so ever to do with - Making America Great Again

It's All ABout Making the words TRUMP a International Commercial Brand

Trump simply cannot understand how outing a - Codename Operation - One of the most secret most classified scenarios on the planet is going to:

1. Get People Killed

2. Create a Situation Where Our Intelligence Gathering Partners in Other Countries Around the World will now - Think Twice About Sharing Critical Intelligence With the USA - a condition that will leave us unaware of information that a terrorist attack on the USA or in any of it's territories is imminent

Again, Trump shared Classified Information About a Bunch of Spies From Another Country Who Had Infiltrated ISIS and was sending information about ISIS Capabilities and Upcoming Attacks

This Information is so Highly Classified and Secret he isn;t supposed to even share it with Melania Ivanka Eric or Donald Jr - never mind Russian Spies who care little if a ISIS Plot is being carried out against the USA - in fact Russia would like nothing bettter then another 911 style attack to be successful agaisnt the USA

17 US Intelligence Agencies have Confirmed Russia is Our Enemy - Not Our Friend

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 92 (98 Views)

You Just Could Not Make This Stuff Up!

Sure Donald - You Can Do Anything You Want - Just Like the Leaders of All The Other Dictatorial/Authoritarian Regimes Around The World Who Claim to be Democracies - Many of Whom you admire and worship

1.Russia

2. Phillipines

3. China

4. Egypt

5. Turkey

Donald Trump Liar.png

Source - http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-i-have-right-share-russia-after-reports-he-shared...

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 92 (100 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

More very fake news from the Washington Post.  Their blind hate for President Trump is so apparent and just one more reason to exclude them as a reliable source for REAL Journalism.  Named sources go a long way in real journalism.

Washington Post, shame on you!

You have been in this message board for a long time, same as I have been. and yet, I cannot understand how in this world are you justifying such action when Trump himself has admitted to have said to Russians what McMaster  denied happening? 
You cannot call me a Hillary person, not even a Democrat, but please, don't tell me that you can follow blindly a man that constantly contradicts his own people.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 92 (109 Views)

Jimc--Putin brainwashes his people with cries of "fake news" also, seems trump has managed to do the same to blind supporters here.

Deny all you want, it happened. Go back and read my post that deals with WH denial. CIA wasn't called in because there was "a lie" told. 

Of course, facts won't make any difference for those who mindlessly follow, easier to follow lies and propaganda of Breibart and FOX, borh laughing stocks amongst those still capable of thinking for themselves. 

Mindless following--it's  what allowed for things  such as the Hitler era, the Jim Crowe south, and EXTREMELY WHITE SUPREMIST Alt. Rght.

The mindless cries of "fake news," show an incredible lack of ability to think for one's self, as well as a disconnect from reality.

How easily a man who can't properly formulate a complete thought has conned    those who continue with the cry of fake news.

Following this ridiculous way of thinking, if I go out and commit murder, and the incident is published in the  newspaper, I just have to cry "fake news", and it won't have happened.

So ridiculous--so INCREDIBLY ridiculous.