Unbelievable. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

Message 52 of 92
MIseker posted..

anyone care to support hat trump did?

===================================================

This is not uncommon...sharing classified information.

And it continues

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 92

NerdyMom wrote:

So apparently it was Israel who gave us that intel. That's going to be a tense meeting when Ttump visits....\

All of this is amazing, fantastic, and I am laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes. Imagine now Netanyahu, dealing with Trump, ?  well he deserves it for thinking that Trump could be his friend.
The problem with Trump is that he doesn't know how to shut up.
He is the perennial gossiper, and can't stand not to divulge secrets.  
To the many Trump's followers,  Mazel Tov.  

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 92

NerdyMom wrote:

So apparently it was Israel who gave us that intel. That's going to be a tense meeting when Ttump visits....

Here is a conversation, I am sure is happening all over the world right now:

U.S. intellegence agency to allied intellegence agency: "Would you help us by sharing this sensitive data?"

Allied intellegence agency: "HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA. Oh, were you being serious? Sorry but no"

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 92

So apparently it was Israel who gave us that intel. That's going to be a tense meeting when Ttump visits....

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 92

Sorry PC  but imcompetence is not one of the articles of impeachment.  I wish that it was, but it ain't
We are going to have to wait until the man really blows it.
some are becoming too impatient. Remember all the things that he has done so far, and we all know how many more he will do. so, let's wait and see when he really puts both feet in his mouth and there is a real cause for what you want.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 92

To all who see what is happening to our country: 

Today is an extremely busy day for me, but I just took the time to call my congressman's Washington DC office and asked that impeachment Proccedings begin, based on trump's incompetence and his willingness to put our country's national security at risk. I also let the congressman know that his continuing support of Trump would impact negatively with regard to his chances for reelection.

We all need to do the same today, no matter how busy our lives may be. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 92

Rker-- You are right, investigations ongoing, however, if it looks like a pig smells like a pig and acts like a pig, in all probability, it's a pig. 

There is too much we know for certain by now to not be highly suspicious of trump's collusion with the Russians.

With regard to his telling the Russians "code word" security information yesterday, not chargeable under any statute. But, clearly shows horrendous incompetence . 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!

Message 59 of 92

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

More very fake news from the Washington Post.  Their blind hate for President Trump is so apparent and just one more reason to exclude them as a reliable source for REAL Journalism.  Named sources go a long way in real journalism.

That's hilarious, Jim.  If I recall correctly, you tripped over yourself supporting Napolitano's claims on Fox that "unnamed" sources told him Obama wiretapped trump.  I'm glad you finally learned Fox isn't "REAL journalism".  It took awhile, but you're coming around.

@jimc91

Well Jim....Looks like your boy McMaster acknowledged the Washington Post story was accurate.

This is a great opportunity for Conservatives to break precedence and say, "I was wrong." Maybe a Conservative can prove me and others wrong and be the first.

This is what happens when an idiot is elected President who thinks he's too important to read AND UNDERSTAND intelligence briefings.  It's being reported that instead of meeting everyday like most have during these dangerous times, he only meets every other day and wants information bullet-pointed because it's too complex.

This is the fool Conservatives claimed would be tough on ISIS and will keep the world safe.  Somebody needs to keep us safe from trump....he's more dangerous than any foreign threat.

McMaster said trump didn't even know how sensitive the information was/is.  Why is that?  He's a know-it-all" that doesn't need to be bothered by facts.  Oh, that's right, he said he was a "detail man".  UNREAL!  Those who "blindly-support" this idiot are just as culpable.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 60 of 92

Centristsin2010 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

More very fake news from the Washington Post.  Their blind hate for President Trump is so apparent and just one more reason to exclude them as a reliable source for REAL Journalism.  Named sources go a long way in real journalism.

That's hilarious, Jim.  If I recall correctly, you tripped over yourself supporting Napolitano's claims on Fox that "unnamed" sources told him Obama wiretapped trump.  I'm glad you finally learned Fox isn't "REAL journalism".  It took awhile, but you're coming around.

@jimc91

Well Jim....Looks like your boy McMaster acknowledged the Washington Post story was accurate.

There is a great opportunity for Conservatives to break precedence and say, "I was wrong." Maybe a Conservative can prove me and others wrong and be the first.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.