The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

Message 41 of 92 (95 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Do you KNOW that Israel was the source of any information (links please)?  Do you know that Israel will be any less of an ally with the U.S. (links please)?  Sounds like the left is repeating the talking points of the day from their left wing sources.

Are you up to date on who is who in the world? do you realize that Israel is no friend of Russia and Russia is a very good friend with Iran,  and Israel  considers Iran one of their worse enemies.?  And you think that Israel is going to be pleased to see their information being banded around to  all their enemies?  Your very misplaced trust in your leader is making your posts  confusing..

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 92 (97 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Rich posted..

Really, it is common to share classified Really, it is common to share classified informatin with the Russians?with the Russians?

====================================================

Information yes...informatin I am not sure.

I believe FDR did.

Gee, I wonder if that was because we were involved in a World War and Russia was our ally?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 43 of 92 (96 Views)

rker321 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
Rich posted..

Really, it is common to share classified Really, it is common to share classified informatin with the Russians?with the Russians?

I believe FDR did.

Who cares who did it . Trump did it and really put Israel in a very bad situation who happens to be a big ally in that region for the Americans. if you can justify any of that, like I have said.  Mazel Tov.

Do you KNOW that Israel was the source of any information (links please)?  Do you know that Israel will be any less of an ally with the U.S. (links please)?  Sounds like the left is repeating the talking points of the day from their left wing sources.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 92 (96 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Rich posted..

I believe FDR did.

Who cares who did it . Trump did it and really put Israel in a very bad situation who happens to be a big ally in that region for the Americans. if you can justify any of that, like I have said.  Mazel Tov.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 92 (95 Views)

Richva:  So, how many nations do you think will be helping us with their hard earned intellegence information if they think we just pipeline it to the Russians?  

Not many I would think, after all, what's to stop the Russians sharing what they find out with Iran? Trump can't be trusted and I think from now on he won't be briefed with the most sensitive (and dangerous) information that would be given to a normal president.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 92 (107 Views)
Rich posted..

I believe FDR did.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 92 (108 Views)

pc6063:

Pan-- what??? This is "fake news"? That is amazing!!! Wonder what trump's drones will think of next when trying to defend this incompetent fool.

Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy   Smiley Happy

Donald Trump Clown | WHEN YOU ELECT A CLOWN EXPECT A CIRCUS | image tagged in donald trump clown | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

https://imgflip.com/tag/donald%20trump%20clown

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 92 (110 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
MIseker posted..

anyone care to support hat trump did?

===================================================

This is not uncommon...sharing classified information.

And it continues

Really, it is common to share classified informatin with the Russians?

Usually they follow the requests of the country providing the classified information (Israel) and not share it unless given permission to do so. In this case, Trump just went ahead and bragged.  So, how many nations do you think will be helping us with their hard earned intellegence information if they think we just pipeline it to the Russians?  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 92 (121 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

===================================================

This is not uncommon...sharing classified information.

And it continues

Sorry, but I don't believe that Netanyahu would agree with your statment. LOL 

Super Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 50 of 92 (126 Views)

IMG_1896.PNG