Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: trump revealed highly classified info to Russians

Message 1 of 92 (31 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Sounds like the delusional fairytales served up by FOX, who is actively telling their dupes this is no big deal.  

Again, Hillary??--seriously?? trump is spewing top secret info that has set Wasington into turmoil, ( it's not common) and you want to tallk about Hillary's e-mail server, which was NEVER comprimised, and, certainly, was never was responsible for a huge security breach?

Is this all you've got?? 

I see you bought the "fake news" dumped by the Russians about "the sale of her office" too. SAD!

Time to pull away from the Alt. Right spin doctors--they sound really more incredibly stupid everyday.  

Two sides to the story:

1) President Trump shared information with what I'd like to think is a partner in the desire for safety in air travel.

2) Yes, Hillary - if not to hide the details of her sale of her office, why? She was provided with all the internet she needed to do her job. And what did the Russians dump about her destruction of subpoenaed material??

Try to make the discussion between us - Fox is not involved.

Two sides of the story huh? As for number 1):   What sticks out are your words "I'd like to think".

As for number 2):   Show some proof of the "sale of her office" .   And ........... Have you complained about anyone else using a private server, even those in office right now? By the way, Hillary's server was never compromised.

Try to keep stuff that comes straight from Fox or Limblah out of the discussion, the discussion is between us.

If you can quote anything I have said that comes directly from Fox or that unknown person "Limblah" rather than my own incredibly capable, intelligent mind - please do. Otherwise, let's try to keep it between us guys (generic).

1) Would you not like to think that Russia is our partner in making international air travel safe from terrorists?? After all, that is a common goal against a common enemy.

2) It was compromised. As SecState she was provided all the internet access she needed. There was no legitimate need for a private server being used for official business. Then when subpoenaed, many messages were destroyed after a review by her lawyer. Are we to think they were all about her yoga classes and her daughter's wedding? Why erase them???

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 92 (37 Views)

Chasky--Re: your post-- AMEN!!

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 92 (45 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Sounds like the delusional fairytales served up by FOX, who is actively telling their dupes this is no big deal.  

Again, Hillary??--seriously?? trump is spewing top secret info that has set Wasington into turmoil, ( it's not common) and you want to tallk about Hillary's e-mail server, which was NEVER comprimised, and, certainly, was never was responsible for a huge security breach?

Is this all you've got?? 

I see you bought the "fake news" dumped by the Russians about "the sale of her office" too. SAD!

Time to pull away from the Alt. Right spin doctors--they sound really more incredibly stupid everyday.  

Two sides to the story:

1) President Trump shared information with what I'd like to think is a partner in the desire for safety in air travel.

2) Yes, Hillary - if not to hide the details of her sale of her office, why? She was provided with all the internet she needed to do her job. And what did the Russians dump about her destruction of subpoenaed material??

Two sides of the story huh? As for number 1):   What sticks out are your words "I'd like to think".

As for number 2):   Show some proof of the "sale of her office" .   And ........... Have you complained about anyone else using a private server, even those in office right now? By the way, Hillary's server was never compromised.

Try to keep stuff that comes straight from Fox or Limblah out of the discussion, the discussion is between us.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 92 (53 Views)

RK-- trump's divulging of that information to the Russians did nothing to keep  this country safe, and actually further threatens America security as well as other countries. Fox is mentioned, because it is telling people that what happened is no big deal. I am not so uninformed as not to know what is going on on that bogus channel.

If you were to listen to the commentary from a credible news source, you would hear senators and congressmen saying the same. 

With reference to Hillary, do you not get yet that the Russians, just prior to the election dumped a bunch of real "fake news" into the media in order to subvert the election? 

If your information is it coming from FOXNews, I'd like to know where you're getting it, because none of it  is true.

RK,  I challenge you to watch CNN  or CBS or NBC or any real credible news source for a week, totally cutting out the bogus right wing "news" that seems to feed your beliefs, and then come back and tell me if you still believe the things you post here. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 92 (61 Views)

Seriously:   President Trump shared information with what I'd like to think is a partner in the desire for safety in air travel.

Lots of people like to dream about  blah blah blah,,,,and then they return to reality and deal with facts not make believe.      But if you warm comfort, here is Russian news:   https://sputniknews.com/us/201705201053801218-wapo-nyt-trump-anonymous-comey/    to cuddle up to.   

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 92 (67 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Is this all you've got?? 

Two sides to the story:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 92 (76 Views)

Is this all you've got?? 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 92 (81 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Afisher-- Well , I guess that makes sense since  our idiot president divulged " code word" information. Maybe those posters who think that this "is common and happens every day"should contact those Intelligence officers asking credible news source to not publish any more information and let them know they have nothing to worry about. What do you think?

The same level of classified material was put in danger by Hillary on the server that had no other purpose than to hide her sale of her office. Yet all this excitement and calling the President an idiot over data intended to assist in the safety of international air travel.

Is there blind hatred and/or blind bias involved here?

First, I disagree with your assumptions about Hilary's private servers. 

Having said that, I do NOT understand the Conservative excuse that someone else once did something similar so this level of incompetence in a president is acceptable (to them).  

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 92 (84 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Afisher-- Well , I guess that makes sense since  our idiot president divulged " code word" information. Maybe those posters who think that this "is common and happens every day"should contact those Intelligence officers asking credible news source to not publish any more information and let them know they have nothing to worry about. What do you think?

The same level of classified material was put in danger by Hillary on the server that had no other purpose than to hide her sale of her office. PROVE IT!  Yet all this excitement and calling the President an idiot over data intended to assist in the safety of international air travel.  And revealing an ally's identity is acceptable to Conservaitives.  Anyone with half a brain, and that excludes the President obviously, would have said, "we have evidence of....." and the "feel good, I'm your buddy need to show them anything wouldn't have existed.  Of course this simple fact escapes any reason by Conservatives.  It's not what Limblah and Fox tell them.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 92 (92 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

The same level of classified material was put in danger by Hillary on the server that had no other purpose than to hide her sale of her office. Yet all this excitement and calling the President an idiot over data intended to assist in the safety of international air travel.

Is there blind hatred and/or blind bias involved here?