Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 71 of 179 (88 Views)
from WAPO : Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, a Trump supporter who was in Charlottesville Saturday, quickly shot back at the president. “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?” Duke tweeted. “I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists.”
So it begins.

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 72 of 179 (91 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

I understand you are unable to identify anything I've posted that you believe is extreme. So of course, "there is no use".....

It's difficult to keep up with your allegations, you seem to be jumping from thought to thought.  LMAO!  You made the allegation that I posted extreme positions, yet haven't identified a single one.  That speaks volumes.  First statues, then religion, then to REAL AMERICANS and REAL PATRIOTS, and round and round.  Yet nothing "extreme"  SHOCKING that one would make such a claim.

So what have you done for your country to be a PATRIOT?  Not the football team.  What about  Real American?  Is there specifications for being one?   Well, it wouldn't include racists or hypocrits, but thanks for asking.

Anything tou wish to say about the actual topic. Tex or are you just going to do your best to attack me because you disagree with what I posted?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 73 of 179 (82 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

I gave you Google links to show that there are many liberals that are racist ... and you say I am in denial.. that takes the cake.

Bottom line is you can not back up what you have posted and I can and did.

Reading your posts over the years you do have a history ... a history of talking down to people that have the gall to point out flaws in your posts.

Racism knows no political party, nationality or ethnic group.  And I agree with the rest of your post...we have seen an example here in this topic.

Message 74 of 179 (67 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Because most Christians call out hate and bigotry, right?  None here have....SHOCKING!!!

So in other words, now you are saying that anyone who is a Christian is bigoted and filled with hatred?  LOL!  It's funny how you attempt to distort anothers words and put it in a question.  Completely dishonest!!!   That's a wide generalization.  One no one made, but you!!!  As another poster says, have you proof of that allegation? I don't need to prove your dishonest characterization of what I posted, Tex. And we still haven't established about what religion has to do with this topic. Yes, I did....you chose to ignore it.  The group you support because they don't want a statue removed were chanting anti-semetic slogans.

So what are you wanting to discuss?  Being a Christian....are you more aware than anyone on the topic?   Or being a REAL AMERICAN...you an authority on that?    Or a REAL PATRIOT?  It's clear in the topic, Tex.  One person is dead because of the group you support.  Are you OK with that?

That is what is shocking.  Could you also say that one who served their country isn't a REAL AMERICAN?  When they don't support the Constitution, including equal rights for those of different races and different religions, I don't think they are REAL AMERICAN's....certainly others can.  IMO, REAL AMERICAN's aren't bigots.  But thanks for asking..... You seem to be the authority of such matters.  Nope, but I do have opinions on the matter, and since you ask, I might answer.  But I do find that when you claim another thinks they are an authority or claim your experience makes your opinion more relevant than anothers, it demonstrates a lack of anything relevant or intelligent to say and is just an attempt to insult, or as you say, create discord.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 75 of 179 (51 Views)

Cent posted.. I thought you were an Independent. And btw, I've never said you were a racist.

You are still in denial that this group calls itself the Alt-Right, not the Alt-Left. Why do you think that is? They called the rally, "Unite the Right"; not "Unite the Whites" or "Unite the Left"; why do you THINK....THINK, that is?

===============================================

I am an Independent.

They can call it anything they want.

I gave you Google links to show that there are many liberals that are racist ... and you say I am in denial.. that takes the cake.

Bottom line is you can not back up what you have posted and I can and did.

Reading your posts over the years you do have a history ... a history of talking down to people that have the gall to point out flaws in your posts.

Message 76 of 179 (52 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Please stay on topic.....

You are the one that started changing the topic, first from statues to religion.  Now you are admonishing someone to stay on topic?  

I'm not that versed in psychology, but I do believe that insulting others is not the way to convince anyone... but it does go far in turning others off.  So far I believe a poster has gone all the way around in a circle.....sort of like on a merry-go-round, all the while attempting to denigrate another poster.

I do believe it's time for this topic to be closed.....

Message 77 of 179 (70 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

I understand you are unable to identify anything I've posted that you believe is extreme. So of course, "there is no use".....

It's difficult to keep up with your allegations, you seem to be jumping from thought to thought.  First statues, then religion, then to REAL AMERICANS and REAL PATRIOTS, and round and round.

So what have you done for your country to be a PATRIOT?  Not the football team.  What about  Real American?  Is there specifications for being one?   

Message 78 of 179 (70 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

So what? Look at the headlines here in America today, and the Nazi symbol is all over it. And there were plenty of protesters in Charlottesville giving the Nazi salute dead-ash sober.

Noticed you made no references to Hitler statues. Thanks for proving my point.

And there are those here who are condemning anyone who has a different opinion as being the same?   No one has condemned anyone, Tex, that's only in YOUR head.

Message 79 of 179 (69 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

They don't wrap themselves in the Bible and Confederate Flag.

Can't help but answer, Of course......but who is attempting to use those two items as a weapon in this discussion?  Weapon?  No, just facts.  Some facts reveal hypocrisy.  Who has been the one mentioning them in this discussion?  Well, you keep bringing them up.

Is that an example of liberal extremism towards someone who has a different opinion?  Could be, but one, I'm not a Liberal....nothing I've posted here is Liberal.  Is finding hate dispicable a Liberal belief?  I hope not.  Are you suggest hate is a Conservative value?  I sure hope not.  And two, nothing I've posted is "extreme".  What is extreme is your passion to attack me and the hate displayed by the Alt-Right.  Think your President will call out Alt-Right Extremist Terrorists after today?  I doubt out.....  I recall one liberal and Democrat who was more for true equality..JFK.  I can think of far more than one....sorry to read you can't.   I regret that I was on duty during both his inauguration and funeral.  I did have the privilege of paying my respects at the Capitol Rotunda while he lay in state.  ?????  Please stay on topic.....

Message 80 of 179 (76 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Because most Christians call out hate and bigotry, right?  None here have....SHOCKING!!!

So in other words, now you are saying that anyone who is a Christian is bigoted and filled with hatred?  That's a wide generalization.   As another poster says, have you proof of that allegation?  And we still haven't established about what religion has to do with this topic. 

So what are you wanting to discuss?  Being a Christian....are you more aware than anyone on the topic?   Or being a REAL AMERICAN...you an authority on that?    Or a REAL PATRIOT? 

That is what is shocking.  Could you also say that one who served their country isn't a REAL AMERICAN?   You seem to be the authority of such matters.

I thought I'd leave the topic, but it is getting far out...