Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 51 of 179 (90 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Cent posted..

Cool....then it should be easy for you to find those many posts here where you spoke out against racism.

=============================================

I would like to do so but you are the one that posted my post from 2010....so you seem to have the ability to look up posts from years ago... so please do so. OK?  I did, and couldn't find a one.  I note you can't either.

You also implied that conservatives are racist...  What you seem to misunderstand KidBoy, I don't imply anything.  I'm pretty straight to the point.  No implication necessary....  another thing were you were wrong and I proved it with links.   Your suggested implication is a fantasy in your mind....you proved nothing.

Words have meanings ...please keep that in mind when you post..like when you posted that conservatives were racist.  If I posted it, prove it.  I proved you wrong with links...remember?  Another lie....you never proved Conservatives weren't racists.  How do I know, because you can't prove it.  I do.  Of course you do and again, you can't provide any links that show you've called out racists in the past.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 52 of 179 (89 Views)

Cent posted..

Cool....then it should be easy for you to find those many posts here where you spoke out against racism.

=============================================

I would like to do so but you are the one that posted my post from 2010....so you seem to have the ability to look up posts from years ago... so please do so. OK?

You also implied that conservatives are racist...another thing were you were wrong and I proved it with links.

Words have meanings ...please keep that in mind when you post..like when you posted that conservatives are racist. I proved you wrong with links...remember?  I do.

Wanting me to find my links is nothing more than running from what you posted...there are words for what you are doing.

Cent posted..

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

'all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

How wrong can one be...cent proved how wrong one can be.

With that I no doubt I will be banned. 

Message 53 of 179 (93 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK" and another throws President Trump and (it seems) George Bush, George Carlin, King George, and even George Clooney into the mix.

The hatred and inability to selectively view the varying ideologies abroad in the nation is astounding.

I am often tempted to throw "radical left" or "neoMarxists" into the pot. But in this case, it goes beyond that to pure hatred clouding the thought process of posters.

Now, now - don't get all upset - all that was noted was that there was a planned gathering of degenerates, perverts, racists, bigots, white supremacists and numerous others who were undoubtedly dropped on their heads as infants - perhaps more than once...

A.P., do you mean the "deplorables" that so many Conservatives proudly claimed they were?

Well, yes, it's almost certain that many "deplorables" will be present at that gathering  - it's also certain that there will also be present there a considerable number of extreme right fringe "despicables" that share with "deplorables" many of the "qualities" described in my previous post...

Well, I expect there will be far fewer posts from Conservatives here this weekend as they'll be exercising their right to protest, while wanting to trample the "equal rights" of others and expressing their hate towards non-whites.

It's easy to see not one has called-out the march.

Based on that theory, it will be very quiet as the hate filled radical leftists dust off their Guy Fawkes masks and head for VA.

Based on that therory, you are wrong again.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 54 of 179 (89 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

A.P., do you mean the "deplorables" that so many Conservatives proudly claimed they were?

Guilty - as Hillary defined it - that's me.  Most here already knew that, "rk", but I think it's honorable that you admit it.  Which are you, as Hillary defined it?  "Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic or Islamaphobic"?

Message 55 of 179 (75 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK" It's sad that it's over one's head.  The KKK and White Nationalists are calling their rally, "Unite the Right"....last time we checked, Conservatives, like yourself, call themselves "the Right".  Most "get it".

No, the guy organizing it called it that.  Yep, and he leads the Alt-Right.

and another throws President Trump and (it seems) George Bush, George Carlin, King George, and even George Clooney into the mix.

The hatred and inability to selectively view the varying ideologies abroad in the nation is astounding.  The hatred, which Conservatives endorse, is indeed astounding.

I'm Conservative - who do I hate?  No one said you hated anyone, but you endorse those hate groups, as well as trumpy....all those haters.

I am often tempted to throw "radical left" or "neoMarxists" into the pot. You usually erroniously(sic) do.  Why "erroneously"? Do they not exist? Maybe.  Are they not present on these boards"? Haven't seen anyone claim to be either.  But in this case, it goes beyond that to pure hatred clouding the thought process of posters.  Yes, "rk", I hate bigotry, I admit it.  Meanwhile, many Conservatives embrace it.

I am Conservative. What bigotry do I embrace??  Clearly, political bigotry.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 56 of 179 (75 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Not denouncing - just don't want valuable public tax funds to be used to maintain and support symbols of treasonous rebellion - because that's just plain wrong.

No need for you to worry, Alferd, none of your taxes is going to maintain any of those statues or memorials.  They are mostly local, and most probably the funds are from organizations like the Sons of Confederate Veterans, etc.

And they are not on your town square, so again could we say that some here are meddling in other people's business? 

Yep - and I'll persist in "meddling" until a federal statute is passed prohibiting "meddling"...

Along the same line, we have a federal policy of free speech and yet the radical left is permitted (applauded?) to put their masks on and stop it.

But - "meddling"??? Hardly worth a federal statute.

[ Edited ]
Message 57 of 179 (80 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK" and another throws President Trump and (it seems) George Bush, George Carlin, King George, and even George Clooney into the mix.

The hatred and inability to selectively view the varying ideologies abroad in the nation is astounding.

I am often tempted to throw "radical left" or "neoMarxists" into the pot. But in this case, it goes beyond that to pure hatred clouding the thought process of posters.

Now, now - don't get all upset - all that was noted was that there was a planned gathering of degenerates, perverts, racists, bigots, white supremacists and numerous others who were undoubtedly dropped on their heads as infants - perhaps more than once...

Half true. If that was all who attended there would have been  a march a speech or two and then off to make the bar owners rich.  Apparently you weren't paying attention....there was a LONG list of speakers the Alt-Right/KKK/White Nationalists/Trump Base that were suppose to speak.  In fact, the organizer is saying this weekends events "aren't over".  We'll stand by for more Right-wing hate....

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 179 (80 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Well, yes, it's almost certain that many "deplorables" will be present at that gathering  - it's also certain that there will also be present there a considerable number of extreme right fringe "despicables" that share with "deplorables" many of the "qualities" described in my previous post...

Well, I expect there will be far fewer posts from Conservatives here this weekend as they'll be exercising their right to protest, while wanting to trample the "equal rights" of others and expressing their hate towards non-whites.

It's easy to see not one has called-out the march.

Based on that theory, it will be very quiet as the hate filled radical leftists dust off their Guy Fawkes masks and head for VA.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 179 (69 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Guilty - as Hillary defined it - that's me.

Message 60 of 179 (60 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
I posted....

I gave you Google links to show that there are many liberals that are racist ...

Cent posted..

no one suggested there aren't any racist Liberals....I've posted several times that I know several Liberals who wouldn't vote for Obama because he was black or Hilary because she was a women. Liberals aren't pefect (sic) and no one has suggested otherwise.

======================================================

I guess you are admitting you were wrong when you implied that the rally is going to be attended just by conservatives and conservatives are racist. Glad you admitted you were wrong...It was time.  Gee, Conservatives sure like to distort what others say and then pat themselves on the back  There are several here exactly like that.
No KidBoy, I'm not admitting I was wrong.  I NEVER posted the rally was going to be attended "just by" anyone and your suggesting such is a lie. 

You also implied that conservatives are racist...another thing were you were wrong and I proved it.  No you didn't and no one claimed all Conservatives were racists and you didn't prove otherwise as there would be no reason.  Again, your suggesting such is a lie.

I have a record of posting my hate for racist. I disagree and you could easiIy prove your point if you provided links to at least three of the "many times" you posted your "hate for racist" (sic).  Please, prove me wrong.  You do have a history of attacking those who speak out against racism, especially those who call out racist behavior by the police.....    have lived on Indian Reservations for 53 years so I know about racism. No one suggested you didn't "know about racism".....When in College ...1954...I spent time in TENN for a seed company were I had to go to RR Depots to return seed racks...they had separate waiting rooms ..colored and white. The colored rooms had a pail and one dipper that they all used. The white waiting rooms had a refrigerated drinking fountain...it was hard for me to believe.  Cool....then it should be easy for you to find those many posts here where you spoke out against racism.