ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 41 of 179

Trump picked a heck of a day to forget how to use Twitter. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 179

Why have I not seen anyone on the Right here (or "independents") denounce the actions of the KKK and their march on/in Charlottesville ?  Why has no one on the Right (or "independents") admonished the KKK and their racism and racial actions?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 179

Anyone surprised by this?

Neo-nazis and white supremacists are celebrating Trump's remarks about the Charlottesville riots

http://www.businessinsider.com/neo-nazis-celebrate-trumps-remarks-about-charlottesville-riots-2017-8

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 44 of 179

KidBoy2 wrote:

RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

===================================================

I saw that ... lumping conservatives and the KKK...not even close.

So then ....... do you denounce the KKK and their actions?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 45 of 179

MIseker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Looking at the news, it is amazing how many of the White Lives Matter movement carry guns and Nazi flags. 

Amazed none of our non racist friends on the Right have condemned it..at all. Well, actually im not amazed. Pretty much par for th course here Smiley Happy

They don't...in fact, they NEVER do....they just attack those who do.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 46 of 179

KidBoy2 wrote:
I would like to do so but you are the one that posted my post from 2010....so you seem to have the ability to look up posts from years ago... so please do so. OK?  I did, and there were none.

You also implied that conservatives are racist...AGAIN, you are wrong....another thing were you were wrong and I proved it with links.   Wrong, you proved nothing of the such.

Do you understand what the word implied means? Yes.  You say you never said this or that but you implied it.  No I didn't, it's how YOU chose to interpret what I posted.  But thanks for asking.....

Words have meanings ... Yes, words like you posted that you posted your hate for racism "many times".  That has meaning.....  Your inability to provide three examples of these posts also has meaning.  please keep that in mind when you post..like when you posted that conservatives are racist. I proved you wrong with links...remember? I do.  No you didn't prove anything other than you didn't understand what I posted.

Wanting me to find my links is nothing more than running from what you posted...there are words for what you are doing.  Intellectual dishonesty is another word for what your posting.

Cent posted..

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

'all bigots, uh....er....the Right."  maybe you didn't understand the rally slogan, "United The Right".  There's no implication, Kidboy.  It's right there in blue and white.

How wrong can one be...cent proved how wrong one can be.  Yes, "cent" points it out in many of your posts.

With that I no doubt I will be banned.  Why?  No one should be offended, would you be?  It's petty posters that would report what you posted....some are far to quick to whine to the moderators....you think what you do and so be it.  But I'll make a deal with you.....
You made a claim that you've posted your hate for racism and/or racists "many" times on this forum.  I claim that's intellectually dishonest or bull-manure.
If you can post three examples where you explicitly called out actual racist or racist behavior (not what you might have claimed was racist, but actually wasn't), I will quit posting to this forum permanently.  I'm betting you can't and if I'm wrong, I'm gone.
I'll even give you a bonus opportunity....

If you identify three posts where you admitted you were wrong, again, I'll quit posting here permanently.

Rules are, the posts can not have been edited in the last 30 days.  And no false claims of racist behavior, such as your calling another poster a racist because they posted something you didn't like such as someone pointing out a white cop beat, shot, killed a black, etc.  We all know that isn't racism although some claim it is.

Wanna take the bet?  You have absolutely nothing to risk.  BTW, anyone can search posts....it's as easy as using Google search.
Obviously anyone who thinks I'm baiting you is clueless....I'm giving you a REAL opportunity here to rid the forum of a poster that you claimed you don't respond to.

To those reading this exchange, please don't report Kidboy's post as against the TOS.  It's directed at me and if I'm not bothered by it, you shouldn't be either.  Thank you for your consideration.

And thank you Moderators for your understanding.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 47 of 179

Richva wrote:

Looking at the news, it is amazing how many of the White Lives Matter movement carry guns and Nazi flags. 

Amazed none of our non racist friends on the Right have condemned it..at all. Well, actually im not amazed. Pretty much par for th course here Smiley Happy

So it begins.

Message 48 of 179

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 179
I would like to do so but you are the one that posted my post from 2010....so you seem to have the ability to look up posts from years ago... so please do so. OK?

You also implied that conservatives are racist...another thing were you were wrong and I proved it with links.

Do you understand what the word implied means? You say you never said this or that but you implied it.

Words have meanings ...please keep that in mind when you post..like when you posted that conservatives are racist. I proved you wrong with links...remember? I do.

Wanting me to find my links is nothing more than running from what you posted...there are words for what you are doing.

Cent posted..

"it's short and concise and calls for uniting all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

'all bigots, uh....er....the Right."

How wrong can one be...cent proved how wrong one can be.

With that I no doubt I will be banned.

Message 50 of 179

Interesting to see all the different components of the White Lives Matter organization come together in Charlottesville.