Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Reply
Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,760
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 21 of 179 (71 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:


RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

===================================================
I saw that ... lumping conservatives and the KKK...not even close.

So then ....... do you denounce the KKK and their actions?


So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling. "with a permit" is the key phrase. Gee, it is quite telling that a poster knows more than the officials of the city.  Really?  They had a permit to carry weapons and conduct hate speech?  No, they didn't....that's the "key".   I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are. Again, it is telling that you claim to have authority over the city officials as to permit granting. It's telling that you don't know what a legal gathering is.  It also seems like you are saying that since you do not approve of the actions of the city official, you have the right to arm yourself and undo their actions.  And as we see again, you distort the facts to claim your point is valid.  Citing violence with hate speech is a violation of the law.  Your intentional ommission of key facts is telling and very Limblah and Faux like.


It would be only truthful to observe that Limpblagh has for decades been recognized world wide as one who lies even more often than trump, and Faux was originally founded to be the main republican/conservative lying machine...


So, who was there yesterday, El Rushbo or Murdoch. If neither.....your point????


You are so correct, A.P.  They both have supported racism and the dog whistle, "Make America Great Again" and "I want my country back" cries of white America.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 13,769
Registered: ‎03-20-2009

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 22 of 179 (71 Views)

    It is almost amusing to read the donald supporters to go from a) full support of the Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi, KKK group, to b) attempting to say both sides did it  to now c) changing the subject with deflection and denial of anyone who ever supporter any RW violence.    

    They seem to forget (?) that the name of the event was Unite the Right.     Are they now claiming that they are not part of the "right"?   Nor that Robert Mercer, who created the label Alt-Right funded Donald's campaign and that Breitbart / Bannon were not  full throated supporters of these Unite the Right groups who embraced Donald especially after he embraced their violence.  

 

     But, as they have admitted here, they like to troll, it is how they get their jollies - far away from the real events, hiding behind their key-boards.  

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,760
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 23 of 179 (65 Views)

rk9152 wrote:


 

Really?  They had a permit to carry weapons and conduct hate speech?  No, they didn't....that's the "key".   I have no idea as to any stipulations of any permits. I was speaking in general terms.  Yet, you assume your "general terms" are worthy of arguing.  Maybe you should get your facts straight first, ya think?

 

It is telling that you want to ignore the "permit" aspect.  Just because one has a permit to drive, doesn't mean they can speed and run over people.  The permit wasn't ignored as you suggest, it just didn't give your jack-booted thugs a right to break the law.

 

It is telling that you will not address the "permit" aspect of my comments. It is telling you think the permit gave your jack-booted thugs the right to break other laws.

 

"Citing" or inciting violence should be an element of any permit. If a permit is violated, it is up to the officials to shut things down - not your  brownshirts of the left.  The "officials" DID shut things down as you say.....

 

And, of course, "Limblah and Faux" - also telling.  Yes, one's sources for information is indeed, VERY telling.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 24,039
Registered: ‎07-11-2013

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

[ Edited ]
Message 24 of 179 (62 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:


RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

===================================================
I saw that ... lumping conservatives and the KKK...not even close.

So then ....... do you denounce the KKK and their actions?


So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling. "with a permit" is the key phrase. Gee, it is quite telling that a poster knows more than the officials of the city.  Really?  They had a permit to carry weapons and conduct hate speech?  No, they didn't....that's the "key".   I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are. Again, it is telling that you claim to have authority over the city officials as to permit granting. It's telling that you don't know what a legal gathering is.  It also seems like you are saying that since you do not approve of the actions of the city official, you have the right to arm yourself and undo their actions.  And as we see again, you distort the facts to claim your point is valid.  Citing violence with hate speech is a violation of the law.  Your intentional ommission of key facts is telling and very Limblah and Faux like.


It would be only truthful to observe that Limpblagh has for decades been recognized world wide as one who lies even more often than trump, and Faux was originally founded to be the main republican/conservative lying machine...


So, who was there yesterday, El Rushbo or Murdoch. If neither.....your point????


Something that is being disingenuously and intellectually dishonestly lied about - you know - normal every day republican/conservative perversions...

KAKISTOCRACY
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 11,828
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 25 of 179 (65 Views)

20841812_335308530239383_4397272055960055533_n.jpg

 

 

 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 28,093
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 26 of 179 (72 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:


RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

===================================================
I saw that ... lumping conservatives and the KKK...not even close.

So then ....... do you denounce the KKK and their actions?


So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling. "with a permit" is the key phrase. Gee, it is quite telling that a poster knows more than the officials of the city.  Really?  They had a permit to carry weapons and conduct hate speech?  No, they didn't....that's the "key".   I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are. Again, it is telling that you claim to have authority over the city officials as to permit granting. It's telling that you don't know what a legal gathering is.  It also seems like you are saying that since you do not approve of the actions of the city official, you have the right to arm yourself and undo their actions.  And as we see again, you distort the facts to claim your point is valid.  Citing violence with hate speech is a violation of the law.  Your intentional ommission of key facts is telling and very Limblah and Faux like.


It would be only truthful to observe that Limpblagh has for decades been recognized world wide as one who lies even more often than trump, and Faux was originally founded to be the main republican/conservative lying machine...


So, who was there yesterday, El Rushbo or Murdoch. If neither.....your point????

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 28,093
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 27 of 179 (73 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:


RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

===================================================
I saw that ... lumping conservatives and the KKK...not even close.

So then ....... do you denounce the KKK and their actions?


So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling. "with a permit" is the key phrase. Gee, it is quite telling that a poster knows more than the officials of the city.  Really?  They had a permit to carry weapons and conduct hate speech?  No, they didn't....that's the "key".   I have no idea as to any stipulations of any permits. I was speaking in general terms. I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are. It is telling that you want to ignore the "permit" aspect. Again, it is telling that you claim to have authority over the city officials as to permit granting. It's telling that you don't know what a legal gathering is. It is telling that you will not address the "permit" aspect of my comments. It also seems like you are saying that since you do not approve of the actions of the city official, you have the right to arm yourself and undo their actions.  And as we see again, you distort the facts to claim your point is valid.  Citing violence with hate speech is a violation of the law.  Your intentional ommission of key facts is telling and very Limblah and Faux like. "Citing" or inciting violence should be an element of any permit. If a permit is violated, it is up to the officials to shut things down - not your  brownshirts of the left.

 

And, of course, "Limblah and Faux" - also telling.


 

Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,760
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

[ Edited ]
Message 28 of 179 (68 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Looking at the news, it is amazing how many of the White Lives Matter movement carry guns and Nazi flags. 


Amazed none of our non racist friends on the Right have condemned it..at all. Well, actually im not amazed. Pretty much par for th course here Smiley Happy


Well, our President who is certainly to the right of many of our posters has condemned the violence. Now, if you are looking for someone to condemn the made up stuff from Rich, that is not a matter of race - that is a matter of honesty (or lack thereof).


Funny, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and many other Republican politicians disagree with you.  Looks like it exceeds the definition of extremist views.


Two possible reasons:

1) we Republicans are independent in our thinking as opposed to the more "communal" thinking of the Dems;

2) I am speaking honestly as a human being - they are speaking as politicians.

 

There is nothing "extremist" about looking at both sides of a flap and finding both sides responsible for their actions. As a matter of fact, a more extreme view is, "Your guys are bad; our guys are good".


There is something extremist about supporting hate speech....you can't run from it.  You've supported it several times this morning.


That is....I believe the preferred term is "intellectual dishonesty". By you, suggesting the KKK and Alt-Right were there for a peaceful protest signing kumbaya, when in fact, they came armed and cited hate speech slogans, which is illegal.  Intellectual dishonesty indeed!

 

Finding fault on both sides of a confrontation is not supporting hate speech.  Claiming you found fault on "both sides" is intellectual dishonesty.

 

Acknowledging a city's right to grant permits is not hate speech. Ignoring the fact your group was inciting hate speech with their chants is intellectually dishonest.  So, examples might be useful.  Supporting a President that conducts hate speech and endorses it himself is embracing hate speech.  DONE!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 24,039
Registered: ‎07-11-2013

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 29 of 179 (71 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:


RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

===================================================
I saw that ... lumping conservatives and the KKK...not even close.

So then ....... do you denounce the KKK and their actions?


So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling. "with a permit" is the key phrase. Gee, it is quite telling that a poster knows more than the officials of the city.  Really?  They had a permit to carry weapons and conduct hate speech?  No, they didn't....that's the "key".   I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are. Again, it is telling that you claim to have authority over the city officials as to permit granting. It's telling that you don't know what a legal gathering is.  It also seems like you are saying that since you do not approve of the actions of the city official, you have the right to arm yourself and undo their actions.  And as we see again, you distort the facts to claim your point is valid.  Citing violence with hate speech is a violation of the law.  Your intentional ommission of key facts is telling and very Limblah and Faux like.


It would be only truthful to observe that Limpblagh has for decades been recognized world wide as one who lies even more often than trump, and Faux was originally founded to be the main republican/conservative lying machine...

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 28,093
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 30 of 179 (64 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Looking at the news, it is amazing how many of the White Lives Matter movement carry guns and Nazi flags. 


Amazed none of our non racist friends on the Right have condemned it..at all. Well, actually im not amazed. Pretty much par for th course here Smiley Happy


Well, our President who is certainly to the right of many of our posters has condemned the violence. Now, if you are looking for someone to condemn the made up stuff from Rich, that is not a matter of race - that is a matter of honesty (or lack thereof).


Funny, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and many other Republican politicians disagree with you.  Looks like it exceeds the definition of extremist views.


Two possible reasons:

1) we Republicans are independent in our thinking as opposed to the more "communal" thinking of the Dems;

2) I am speaking honestly as a human being - they are speaking as politicians.

 

There is nothing "extremist" about looking at both sides of a flap and finding both sides responsible for their actions. As a matter of fact, a more extreme view is, "Your guys are bad; our guys are good".


There is something extremist about supporting hate speech....you can't run from it.  You've supported it several times this morning.


That is....I believe the preferred term is "intellectual dishonesty". Finding fault on both sides of a confrontation is not supporting hate speech. Acknowledging a city's right to grant permits is not hate speech. So, examples might be useful.