Tune into AARP’s Facebook Live Résumé Q&A Wednesday, 4 p.m. EDT | Facebook.com/AARP

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 1 of 179 (90 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Nope, pointing out the lie's and dishonesty. 

That depends on the beholder.   Of course we all can't be as perfect as someone here apparently believes he is. 

But then again as another poster has suggested perhaps you should start a specific topic about me since you seem to be doing a lot of that lately?

So why don't you just have a good afternoon?

Thank you for posting. Robot LOL

LMAO....it's amazing, A.P. what some think are worthy, intelligent contributions to a topic....it's just shake your head in disgust worthy....

anderson-cooper-surprised-shake-head.gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 179 (107 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

The entire theme of some here is extreme dislike for anyone not agreeing with their partisan views.  No Tex, that's your whine; it's not "the theme" here.  Many disagree with posters, yet very few whine about it.

In my opinion accepting that everyone has a right to their own opinion....and not whining about it when someone disagree's.....

You're not whinning about other's posts?  Nope, pointing out the lie's and dishonesty. That is exactly (sic) you are doing about mine if you claim I am.  Wrong.  Just providing my opinion of the attacks.   

What are you doing in your second sentence if not whining about my opinion? My second sentence ----> "Many disagree with posters, yet very few whine about it."   Pointing out the obvious....and zero "whine"   Whine?  Here's an example  ------> The entire theme of some here is extreme dislike for anyone not agreeing with their partisan views.   That is usual for your posts....whining about the person and not the posts.  Can you ever post without making it about others?  It's easy to see who attacks posters....one can tell by the use of the word "you", and the incessant questions that when answered, are ignored.

Again, the decider?   Yes, the decider of what I'm responding to....thanks for asking.

Yep - I too am my own "decider" who always has and always will make up my own mind free of influences from Alt-Right perverts, bigots, racists, nazis, deep-in-the-closet-KKK sympathisers and others who - IMO - just plain suck.

KAKISTOCRACY
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 179 (110 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

That depends on the beholder.   Of course we all can't be as perfect as someone here apparently believes he is. 

But then again as another poster has suggested perhaps you should start a specific topic about me since you seem to be doing a lot of that lately?

Thank you for posting. Robot LOL

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 4 of 179 (125 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Message 5 of 179 (132 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

The entire theme of some here is extreme dislike for anyone not agreeing with their partisan views.  No Tex, that's your whine; it's not "the theme" here.  Many disagree with posters, yet very few whine about it.

In my opinion accepting that everyone has a right to their own opinion....and not whining about it when someone disagree's.....

You're not whinning about other's posts?  Nope, pointing out the lie's and dishonesty. That is exactly (sic) you are doing about mine if you claim I am.  Wrong.  Just providing my opinion of the attacks.   

What are you doing in your second sentence if not whining about my opinion? My second sentence ----> "Many disagree with posters, yet very few whine about it."   Pointing out the obvious....and zero "whine"   Whine?  Here's an example  ------> The entire theme of some here is extreme dislike for anyone not agreeing with their partisan views.   That is usual for your posts....whining about the person and not the posts.  Can you ever post without making it about others?  It's easy to see who attacks posters....one can tell by the use of the word "you", and the incessant questions that when answered, are ignored.

Again, the decider?   Yes, the decider of what I'm responding to....thanks for asking.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 6 of 179 (135 Views)

Sigh, I wrote a long post a few weeks back that there is a certain subset of people here who want to own the last post and if they have to deflect from the topic, then that is what they will do.  

It is an infantile position that we have observed time and time again.  

The topic is that several groups of far-right white nationalists group desended on a small college town to use racists terms such as "blood and soil" to demand that civil war losers should be respected and admired, free from context.    They came with weapons to taunt anyone who dared to say that they disagreed with the far-right hate speech.

And some here are hiding their racism by attempting to CYA via the "patriot" personage.   Holding onto racism is not viewed by most citizens as patriotism, but instead see it as bigotry.     

Message 7 of 179 (146 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

You're not whinning about other's posts?  That is exactly you are doing about mine if you claim I am.

What are you doing in your second sentence if not whining about my opinion?  That is usual for your posts....whining about the person and not the posts.  Can you ever post without making it about others?

Again, the decider?   Have a good day...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 179 (150 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Pretty tight in your definition of a Patriot there Tx. You basically said im not a patriot becuse i was never in the military, and all non military back grounds cannot be patriots. care to amend that little slip or do we go on from there?

Did I say that?  I said this "A patriot is one who served their country, so can you say you qualify?"  And it was in reply to the poster who said that "REAL Patriots and those attacking those who support HATE."   You don't thing that there are many ways to serve their country?  You agree that is the definition of real patriots? 

The entire theme of some here is extreme dislike for anyone not agreeing with their partisan views.  In my opinion accepting that everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Back to the topic:  Do you admonish the actions and agenda of the KKK?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 9 of 179 (150 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 10 of 179 (149 Views)

A photo of the  Bowling Geen Massacre:

Image result for photos of a catch of crappie in Bowling Green KY

Too bad some on the Right here refuse to admonish and condemn  the actions and agenda of an Alt Right White Supremacist group like the KKK.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"