Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA Tomorrow

Message 31 of 179

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:

RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

===================================================
I saw that ... lumping conservatives and the KKK...not even close.

So then ....... do you denounce the KKK and their actions?

So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling. "with a permit" is the key phrase. Gee, it is quite telling that a poster knows more than the officials of the city.  Really?  They had a permit to carry weapons and conduct hate speech?  No, they didn't....that's the "key".   I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are. Again, it is telling that you claim to have authority over the city officials as to permit granting. It's telling that you don't know what a legal gathering is.  It also seems like you are saying that since you do not approve of the actions of the city official, you have the right to arm yourself and undo their actions.  And as we see again, you distort the facts to claim your point is valid.  Citing violence with hate speech is a violation of the law.  Your intentional ommission of key facts is telling and very Limblah and Faux like.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Trusted Social Butterfly

"Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 32 of 179

I agree with Centrist who said, "There is something extremist about supporting hate speech....you can't run from it.  You've supported it several times this morning."

Why would someone support a President who hired WHITE NATIONALISTS to work in the White House unless ............?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 179

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:

RK posted..

One poster takes a CNN headline about "White Nationalists and translates it into "Conservatives and the KKK"

So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling. "with a permit" is the key phrase. Gee, it is quite telling that a poster knows more than the officials of the cityI condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are. Again, it is telling that you claim to have authority over the city officials as to permit granting. It also seems like you are saying that since you do not approve of the actions of the city official, you have the right to arm yourself and undo their actions.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: "Unite the Right" - Hate Mongers Head to VA TODAY!

Message 34 of 179

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Looking at the news, it is amazing how many of the White Lives Matter movement carry guns and Nazi flags. 

Amazed none of our non racist friends on the Right have condemned it..at all. Well, actually im not amazed. Pretty much par for th course here Smiley Happy

Well, our President who is certainly to the right of many of our posters has condemned the violence. Now, if you are looking for someone to condemn the made up stuff from Rich, that is not a matter of race - that is a matter of honesty (or lack thereof).

Funny, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and many other Republican politicians disagree with you.  Looks like it exceeds the definition of extremist views.

Two possible reasons:

1) we Republicans are independent in our thinking as opposed to the more "communal" thinking of the Dems;

2) I am speaking honestly as a human being - they are speaking as politicians.

There is nothing "extremist" about looking at both sides of a flap and finding both sides responsible for their actions. As a matter of fact, a more extreme view is, "Your guys are bad; our guys are good".

There is something extremist about supporting hate speech....you can't run from it.  You've supported it several times this morning.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 179

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Looking at the news, it is amazing how many of the White Lives Matter movement carry guns and Nazi flags. 

Amazed none of our non racist friends on the Right have condemned it..at all. Well, actually im not amazed. Pretty much par for th course here Smiley Happy

Well, our President who is certainly to the right of many of our posters has condemned the violence. Now, if you are looking for someone to condemn the made up stuff from Rich, that is not a matter of race - that is a matter of honesty (or lack thereof).

Funny, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and many other Republican politicians disagree with you.  Looks like it exceeds the definition of extremist views.

Two possible reasons:

1) we Republicans are independent in our thinking as opposed to the more "communal" thinking of the Dems;

2) I am speaking honestly as a human being - they are speaking as politicians.

There is nothing "extremist" about looking at both sides of a flap and finding both sides responsible for their actions. As a matter of fact, a more extreme view is, "Your guys are bad; our guys are good".

Message 36 of 179

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:

RK posted..

So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. Even their speech and whatever that was in violation of the First Amendment, inciting violence.  Gee rk, that's very telling.  I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.  Gatherings that incite violence are not "legal gatherings".  It's telling that you claim that they are.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 179

ChasKy53 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:

RK posted..

So then ........ I support the actions of anyone with a permit to have their demonstration, speech, whatever. I condemn the actions of anyone to disrupt or attack a legal gathering.

Note: that answers the question. It does not mean approval of the policies or beliefs of any organization. Example, I am ideologically opposed to the thinking of the neoMarxists. But I fully support their right to have their events without being subject to attacks or disruption.

Message 38 of 179

rk9152 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 179

MIseker wrote:

Richva wrote:

Message 40 of 179

ChasKy53 wrote:

Why have I not seen anyone on the Right here (or "independents") denounce the actions of the KKK and their march on/in Charlottesville ?  Why has no one on the Right (or "independents" admonished the KKK and their racism and racial actions?

Could it be because "some" people's sympathies lie "somewhat" further to the right than they want you to believe?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning