AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,003
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: " FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

[ Edited ]
Message 21 of 108 (90 Views)

RK--HILLARY??? When there is nothing else to be said to defend the indefensible it's:

HILLARY

OBAMA

COMEY

NEOMARXISTS

 

etc., etc.--a real and truthful response seems to be out of the question. References to others, who have no role in this event, before or after, are weak, at very best.

I'll, therefore, give one--the gang of fools entering that meeting, knowing full well that the Russian government had put an offer on the table to offer "dirt" on Hillary, are guilty as Hades, and no amount of spin or story variations on the part of the criminals entering said meeting changes that truth.

 

As for Hillary, I'm sure she, like millions of others in this country and around the world, is waiting for the next shoe to drop with regard to the trump wannabe dictatorship. BIG PILE OF SHOES!!

Hillary? Cleared--most "info" debunked and provided by GUESS WHO??? trump's Russian buddies.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 11,268
Registered: ‎07-04-2009

" FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

[ Edited ]
Message 22 of 108 (89 Views)

PC said, "CT--Agreed--those who still believe the delusions of trump world are pathetic"

 

Yes indeed PC! I keep using the same term to described them, "they live in an alternate reality". They do NOT live in the real world, but reside in one where their hero tells them how and what to think. In Trump's world, saying something over and over makes it true. But hold on, tomorrow he might say the complete opposite. 

 

Of course his Trump Minions will never question their hero because they worship the ground he walks on. They also seem oblivious to the realization that their hero is a pathological liar.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,003
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 23 of 108 (85 Views)

Chasky--Thanks for your last post! Funny how some think everything is some adolescent game won by diversion, lies, and feigning total ignorance. Of course, this is much like little donnie handles things, and exactly why the majority of the world knows he's an idiot.

Willing to bet no one was confused as to whom my last post was directed! 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,753
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 24 of 108 (95 Views)

Ever notice how trolls always claim bias when their lies are exposed? Do they think others consider the truth "biased", or is it a kneejerk reaction formed from decades of having their lies exposed?

 

This latest performance by the Trump Family Traitors has produced a number of new "alternative facts" for the Trumpettes:

 

Russian spy is now "adoption advisor"

 

Half hour meeting with Russian spy is now "really short"

 

Sudden appearance of information VERY damaging to Hillary's campaign in no way connects to tRumpjr&Co meeting with Russian spy who promised that very thing.

 

Lying on application for Top Secret Clearance is now perfectly acceptable.

 

Der Trumper decission to end CIA support for anti-Assad rebels in Syria cannot possibly be a payment for aforeto mentioned damaging material on Hillary.

 

Hour long PRIVATE discussion with Putin was nothing but polite dinner conversation and cannot be connected to the amazing similarity in attacks on media by Putin and Lemontop that followed said unannounced meeting.

 

Move to "privatize" Afghanistan War with mercenaries provided by Xe Services LLC (nee BLACKWATER)  replacing US Troops is nothing more than a way to reduce costs.

 

With Trumpettes believing all that, can the Easter Bunny be far behind?

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 19,519
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 25 of 108 (86 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:
Spoiler
 

Re: your questions and comments--my answers

answers--

1.) campaign finance laws

 

2.) importance of Russian person's status had nothing to do with Obama, but links to Russian government and promised "dirt."

 

3.) FOX gets no credit for spreading propaganda, nor do you.

 

4.) garbage--statments like "there was nothing illegal," it was just about adoption," "anyone would have taken that meeting," " jr. is just inexperienced."  All lies or misinformation--otherwise known as garbage.

 

5.) childish references-remind you of the fool you admire so much?? I would think you'd  like someone who demeans others--oh well, at least when I do it, there is a reason and truth to my words, unlike lyin jr and sr. Glad you were able to pick up on about whom I was speaking!

 

6.) meeting--damage done when meeting accepted--another bit of garbage spread by trump supporters and propaganda sites--and lawyers--who aren't going to say the client is guilty. Sad, some are so gullible--on it's face the excuse that he walked out so all is well is ridiculous, especially when jr, like sr., is a known liar.  How many times  does the story have to change before gullibles get it?  These people are dirty as Hades.

BTW, to anyone who believes last statement in your post, I have an ancient artifact from the netherworld I'd love to sell you!  donnie says it's ok!!

 

 


You really should identify the "your" whose post you are responding to.

 

It would also help if you could contain the thoughts to facts making your point without all the biased assumptions without attached proof that only clutter things up.


We know the posting was in response to yours and so do you, thus your response.

 

It would help if you would follow your own advice.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 26 of 108 (84 Views)

pc6063 wrote:
Spoiler
 

Re: your questions and comments--my answers

answers--

1.) campaign finance laws

 

2.) importance of Russian person's status had nothing to do with Obama, but links to Russian government and promised "dirt."

 

3.) FOX gets no credit for spreading propaganda, nor do you.

 

4.) garbage--statments like "there was nothing illegal," it was just about adoption," "anyone would have taken that meeting," " jr. is just inexperienced."  All lies or misinformation--otherwise known as garbage.

 

5.) childish references-remind you of the fool you admire so much?? I would think you'd  like someone who demeans others--oh well, at least when I do it, there is a reason and truth to my words, unlike lyin jr and sr. Glad you were able to pick up on about whom I was speaking!

 

6.) meeting--damage done when meeting accepted--another bit of garbage spread by trump supporters and propaganda sites--and lawyers--who aren't going to say the client is guilty. Sad, some are so gullible--on it's face the excuse that he walked out so all is well is ridiculous, especially when jr, like sr., is a known liar.  How many times  does the story have to change before gullibles get it?  These people are dirty as Hades.

BTW, to anyone who believes last statement in your post, I have an ancient artifact from the netherworld I'd love to sell you!  donnie says it's ok!!

 

 


You really should identify the "your" whose post you are responding to.

 

It would also help if you could contain the thoughts to facts making your point without all the biased assumptions without attached proof that only clutter things up.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: " FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 27 of 108 (88 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

PC wrote, "-RE: your post

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Really funny!"

 

PC, after all the LIES Trump Jr told about the Russian meeting, how could any rational person be foolish enough to believe anything else he says about it? Yet we have people here who actually believe what Trump Jr is telling them today. Now you have me LOL.


And me too !!!

 


It appears that hilarity reigns on the left (including "me too') while logic is lacking.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 27,219
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 28 of 108 (81 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK--

1.) trump jr. agreed to break the law when he took meeting

 What law prevents meeting with a lobbyist or discussing "dirt"?

Well ...... as the "lobbyist" was actually a Russian spy and the "dirt" entailed a means for Russians (our adversary) to obtain their pick for POTUS (collusion) .... I'd safely go with TREASON!!!

 

2.) you, not I, brought an upstanding former president--Obama--into discussion

 True - it seemed necessary to clear up the "misunderstandings" as to status of the person he was scheduled to meet with - "lobbyist" vs "Russia" for example,

Noooo ..... Actually "Russian spy" vs so called "lobbyist"!

 

3.) Your words mirror those of FOX

If true - much to their credit.

Nope .... there is no credit for broadcasting fake news and propaganda.

 

4.) Nope, something is garbage when it's plainly false and misleading, like excuses put forth by trump supporters, and "thinking people" know the difference.

Yes, they do, However, they offer specifics and not vague generalities like "garbage".

The "garbage" is a Russian spy posing as a "lobbyist" and a meeting set up to collude with Russians to influence  our presidential election .... posing as a meeting for "adoption".

 

Did you hear that 8th person in little jr.'s meeting was a known Russian money launderer?  No one with a brain believes meeting was on the up and up--at least not "reasonable people."

I don't know who "little jr." is, I assume it is a childish reference to Donald Trump Jr. If that is the case, he set up a meeting with the lobbyist,

No ... a Russian spy

 

it didn't go as planned,

Known Russian interference in our presidential election certainly suggests otherwise rk!

 

he walked.

Most doubtful ...... more likely "he ran"  ...... to daddy to brag about how he colluded with the Russians to secure his old man's election!

 

Sounds very up and up to me.

Ooooo .......K

Some advice ..... Don't send any money to those Nigerian Princes who want to make you wealthy ..... or the computer fixers from India who found all those problems on your computer ..... or believe a dufus who wants to build a wall with Mexico and make Mexico pay for it!


 


 


Digging through all the childish asides about computer scams, Nigerian Princes, "running to Daddy" - I think your only point is that the lobbyist/lawyer who was legally admitted to the country was really a Russian spy. Is that correct??

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,010
Registered: ‎09-05-2008

Re: " FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 29 of 108 (91 Views)

trump dirt.jpg

 

 

 

Trusted Social Butterfly
Posts: 11,268
Registered: ‎07-04-2009

" FORMER " RUSSIAN SPY ALSO IN TRUMP JR MEETING

Message 30 of 108 (88 Views)

PC, there was one problem with your excellent, fact filled, detailed post. It requires the use of a fair amount of logic. However, when you worship the ground Donald Trump walks on, you're ability to use logic evaporates because of emotion. You love the President so much, you can't think objectively. Instead of logically analzying the lies and changing stories from Trump Jr., you instead do everything possible to ignore the law, the facts we have so far, and pretend this was a harmless meeting.

 

Anyone who fairly and objectively analyzes the facts we have about the meeting, understands why Trump Jr may have committed a felony.

 

On just a right or wrong basis alone, the first thing Trump Jr.  should have done was contact the FBI.